Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 5, 2013 10:04 AM

Jun 2012
The synopsis source isn't actually true, as there's nothing in the Hyperdimension Neptunia Wiki about the anime... that's the synopsis for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, the third installment of the series.

Anyways, I'm not sure what to expect. It could go the manga's route and do an entirely different thing from the games, so who knows. Though, I'd like it to introduce the main CPUs like they did in the first game, that entire scene was pretty fun.

I'm also hoping that 5pb will at least do the opening for the anime, because I never skipped the opening for the games whenever I turned it on. They were just well done .-.

Overall, I'm pretty hyped for this. My most anticipated title of Summer 2013.
KitKatKazFeb 5, 2013 12:54 PM
Feb 7, 2013 3:05 AM

Aug 2011
I wouldn't be surprised if they lazily just added the opening/ending from the games. In fact, I would be glad if they did truthfully. An original opening/ending would be nice though.

Also, the anime is supposed to be based off of the "not yet-released in any region besides Japan" game, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. I am kind of excited and a bit disappointed it isn't based off the original. xD

Most likely the anime will be more of a parody/comedy show since that's what the game is supposed to be anyway.
May 4, 2013 4:22 PM

Oct 2011
I don't care if it's the same story as HDNV. I just trust them with their plot :) Anything with Neptune will get me excited :D
May 14, 2013 2:05 PM

May 2007
It's been noted there will be original story for the anime, but will also have some events from the game. With anime time constraints, I expect less back and forth banters and more action for the goddesses.

I hope each episode doesn't follow a routine episodic format, instead use the time to give what fans are used to the Neptunia they know.

I liked the visual arts shown so far but David Production's style doesn't really compliment Tsunako's design, unlike the Date A Live anime, but I'm still as hyped as everyone for this summer.
Jun 8, 2013 8:32 AM

Mar 2012
I have low expectations for the Anime, the plot already sounds terrible and you'll most likely learn little to nothing about what the actual game series is even about by watching it. It's most likely going to be one of those slice of life anime. The plot already contradicts the theme of the game which is "Console Wars" so the whole idea of a friendship treaty is absolutely stupid in aw world such as Gamindustri that thrives off competition to survive in the first place. Not to mention, the goddesses were already pretty much okay with each other, otherwise they wouldn't be in Neptune's room playing games together. The director has absolutely no idea what he's doing. The only redeeming part of this anime will most likely be the actions scenes because of the company making it. Other than that, my expectations are pretty low. The plot and the art are major turnoff's for me. If the series had better art then I would just be able to complain about the utterly ridiculous plot they tried to pull out their ass.
Jun 15, 2013 4:24 PM

Jan 2009
I wish David's Production would just continue JoJo instead of making this honestly.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

63 by Fox_Pilled »»
May 19, 12:15 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2013

139 by Fox_Pilled »»
May 10, 1:20 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2013

98 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 15, 2023 1:34 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

game8910 - Jul 26, 2013

111 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 13, 2023 6:54 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2013

100 by LavaLach »»
Jan 18, 2023 4:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.