Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 6, 2012 11:44 AM

Jun 2010
Jigero said:
Emotocon said:
Different strokes for different folks, amiright?

But seriously. Lolicons can, in a way, be compared to homosexuals. Were humans (or any life form for that matter) meant to be sexually attracted to others that cannot yield offspring?

You do know puberty doesn't start at 18 right?

And your point? If you are saying puberty automatically makes a woman have a developed body, I would say you are wrong, there are plenty of women out there who look like they could be 14, when they are actually 20+.
Dec 6, 2012 11:45 AM

Nov 2012
Emotocon said:
XD I should just copy that post and save it for every lolicon thread that pops up every week.

I would define lolicon as someone who is sexually attracted to underdeveloped bodies. If you define it just as 'an interest in young/young-looking bodies', then my previous post may be somewhat invalid.

If you call yourself lolicon, but not the sexual attraction kind, then be aware that you walk a thin line in the eyes of others.

I like cute, lolicon artwork is visually stunning.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 11:48 AM

Sep 2008
Emotocon said:
Jigero said:
Emotocon said:
Different strokes for different folks, amiright?

But seriously. Lolicons can, in a way, be compared to homosexuals. Were humans (or any life form for that matter) meant to be sexually attracted to others that cannot yield offspring?

You do know puberty doesn't start at 18 right?

And your point? If you are saying puberty automatically makes a woman have a developed body, I would say you are wrong, there are plenty of women out there who look like they could be 14, when they are actually 20+.

What does a developed body have to do with reproduction? once you start puberty your able to reproduce that's how it works.

there are women over the age of 20 that still look like they are 12, so whats YOUR point.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Dec 6, 2012 11:48 AM

Nov 2012
Jigero said:
Emotocon said:
XD I should just copy that post and save it for every lolicon thread that pops up every week.

I would define lolicon as someone who is sexually attracted to underdeveloped bodies. If you define it just as 'an interest in young/young-looking bodies', then my previous post may be somewhat invalid.

If you call yourself lolicon, but not the sexual attraction kind, then be aware that you walk a thin line in the eyes of others.

But humans are able to reproduce as young as 10 years old.

just because law makers slapped a random age in a law book doesn't mean millions of years of biology are suddenly "not normal"

All that biology talk , and then we go insulting the Muslims' prophet for getting married with a 9 year old girl.

I love how partial the human kind is , whenever it suits them.

***Bringing another beer***
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you agree that One Piece being the top 1 currently airing anime suggests this Spring is weak?

18927 - 7 hours ago

22 by traed »»
6 minutes ago

» Hottest Adult Characters in anime?

RedTea33 - May 27

35 by FanofAction »»
36 minutes ago

Poll: » Is reviving characters poor writing?

rohan121 - May 29

47 by jellylo »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » I'm just better- The anime [NO SPOILERS]

TsutanaiFuun - Yesterday

9 by DarkShame2 »»
1 hour ago

» Have you ever considered picking up drawing anime as a hobby? ( 1 2 )

Anjuro - Jun 3

96 by Anjuro »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.