Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 2, 2008 4:29 PM

Apr 2008
Just as the topic title says, discuss Heavens Feel reasons why you hate/love it, if you have any questions about it, or if you just want to discuss it.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 2, 2008 5:53 PM
Mar 2008
i want kotomine's babies.
Nov 3, 2008 12:08 AM

Jul 2007
Im at university atm and i havent finished the game yet...
I have a loooot of questions as well as things i disliked( a lot) and thigs i liked as well.Im gonna say everything i want after i come back home so just wait :) I hope you answer soon :)
Nov 3, 2008 2:50 AM

Jun 2008
Ok, was the whole "Rin-ero dream" tied into the story, or was it just a dream?

Knowing Nasu, I'm reluctant to believe it was "just a dream"...

Nov 3, 2008 3:40 AM

Jun 2008
I didn't finish the game yet but I think it's because Rider was seriously injured, and she had to recover by taking someone energy.
Nov 3, 2008 9:43 AM

Apr 2008
Wow...

I'm more than satisfied with the HFs true ending. I can't even imagine how much effort mirror moon staff has put in to this translation project.. The first thing I did after reading through it (and sitting amazed for 5 mins doing nothing) was I compiled this..
Nov 3, 2008 2:15 PM

Jun 2008
@Araya - Instead of having her be Rin in a dream, wouldn't you have preferred to see HER in the dream? xD
Nov 3, 2008 2:25 PM

Jun 2008
Yes but Rider didn't try to kill me :p
I think Shirou would be more scared than excited ^^
Nov 3, 2008 5:56 PM
Mar 2008
I wish the ero dream had Kotomine in it instead of Rin x_x
Just got through all the bad endings.
Nov 3, 2008 8:43 PM

Aug 2008
What's this fuss about Kotomine?
Nov 4, 2008 3:51 AM

Nov 2007
I have to admit I'm a little disappointed because at the major lack of Archer, but I was expecting it seeing as hes just a plot point to power up Shirou with his arm, but it was still a great route nonetheless. I'm glad that characters such as Illya and Kotomine Kirei got to play much larger roles, as one of my favorite parts of Fate had been the Shirou/Kotomine interactions - something that was missing completely from Unlimited Blade Works.
Nov 4, 2008 8:53 PM

Apr 2008
I wasn't really expecting alot of Archer screen time since he got alot of it in the UBW route.

But wow nice reply their Cloud1234. As for the Nine Bullet Revolver scene.

Shirou when he traced Nine Lives as well as the technique within the Giant's Sword he was also able to copy the Giant's Monstrous strength and use it against Berserker. Archer could've used it but he didn't, for reasons unknown. Or perhaps Archer didn't know of Nine Lives technique in Berserker's sword. But their has also been speculation that Berserker was weaker too which could be a reason as well.

Nov 4, 2008 10:59 PM

Jul 2007
Well thats what i said why he didnt used that technique if he could?And i never heard projection be able to cope the weapons master as well :S
Nov 5, 2008 1:57 AM

Apr 2008
My theory was that Shirou possesed the needed magic energy because of the mana charging he and Sakura had been doing *wink wink*
And because Sakura was already functioning as the grail, it wouldn't be too far fetched if some of that power were to leak to Shirous side; or maybe even some sort of connection would be established?
Now, because of this connection, information about Berserker (possesed by Sakura) would have "flowed" to Shirou, and because of Archers arms data he would be able to copy such things.

Theories theories..
Nov 5, 2008 2:13 AM

Apr 2008
Well in the game he did mention in the scene that the left arm will reproduce the strength of the enemy. So I'm practically assuming that when he uses the Noble Phantasm Nine Lives he temporarily gains the strength of Berserker when only using Nine Lives NP at that exact moment.

I'm not quite sure about the magical energy. Shirou was just giving his energy to Sakura and wasn't really making a connection with her nor was Sakura trying to make a Magical energy connection with Shirou, unlike Rin did in UBW.

But then again these are theories, and I don't think Archer, like I said, had no idea that Berserker's Nine Lives NP was within the history of the Axe Sword so Archer never used it or bothered to even look at the Axe Sword to see the history of it's use.

Nov 5, 2008 8:21 AM

Sep 2008
HF = EPIC WIN

Now that I've finished all the routes it's time to prep some F/SN fanfics for the future...
Nov 5, 2008 9:58 AM

Jul 2007
On the other hand now that i fnished all the routes i can stay sad forever cause i wont get more Shirou-Rin-Saber and Illya......
Well im w8ing for Fate/zero to be fully translated.I dont know if i shall play hollow/Ataraxia because it seems very crapy to me especially the part that
<---- Huge spoiler warning
Nov 5, 2008 12:35 PM

Jun 2008
Nov 5, 2008 1:27 PM

Jul 2007
The problem is tha Shirou is unique.No real Shirou is unimaginable for me. Well anyways i have complex with Shirou and his ideals so you cant expect a good answer from me.Even i know that :S
Nov 5, 2008 2:00 PM

Sep 2008
I wish Realta Nua would get translated some day (yeah, I know it's not gonna happen...).
Nov 5, 2008 2:09 PM

Jul 2007
Is Realta nua different from the PC version? I though its the same with voice actors as the only difference...
Nov 5, 2008 2:18 PM

Jun 2008
No H-scene, new CG, music and "Last Episode" an epilogue for Fate route.
Jul 24, 2009 4:22 AM

Nov 2008
Answer: Why Archer never traced other Servants' weapons?
Because: 1.) It gives away his true identity later.
2.)even if not it reveals his true power he's so stubborn hiding. It's somewhat similar to Gil's arogance in that regard. Self-decided powering down.
3.) He would be too awesome.:)

In only UBW he ever threatens with tracing some other servant's weapon(When he corners saber with that threat).

In the Berserker fight at Fate he wanted to spare Illya's life and that's why even at the cost of his own life he can't reveal his ture powers. Because if he did it means Illya witnesses it and maybe tells to the others. So Archer defeated Berserker 5 times without using his true aces(UBW and tracing of famous and powerfull Noble Phantasms). Perhaps it showed in a somewhat otherwise in the anime(to be honest that UBW scene was really lame except the eyecandy)

Now back to topic:
I loved the scenes with Kotomine. He isn't looks like an arrogant supervillian like in Fate, and not a "Keikaku Doori" shemer like in UBW. We see all faces of him and his real reason for doing things(not to mention their last fight was maybe the most GAR scene of the whole novel) .
Not to mention the emotional content of the Normal end. Reading the well-decipted heroic death of the protagonist in first person viewpoint is really awesome(and sad...a real tearjerker).
Another interesting thought: Heavens Feel the longest story of the 3 despite it's the shortest one for Shirou as a human being.(He survives in a puppet's body at the True End)
Sep 15, 2009 8:21 AM
Apr 2009
Pros:
+ HF has LOTS of Illya. Both in stories and in Taiga Dojos.
+ Kirei is awesome at last. And his fight with Shirou in the end was epic.

Cons:
- Illya dies :'(
- Lancer dies too soon. The same goes for almost every servant.
- A lot of h-scenes. Being asexual, I dislike them.
Sep 28, 2009 9:21 AM

Jul 2009
HF was a great route to tie the game up, I like the fact that this time Shirou does realise that you can't always save everyone.
My only regret, you don't find out if Saber realises the truth of the Grail.

Shirou makes NINE critical strikes at Berserker, NOT TWO.
Archer didn't want to kill Shirou. For further details check out the comments here: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=14848
Aug 10, 2010 6:28 AM

Dec 2007
HF was great at tying up the story. Shirou becomes less of a dick. Sakura manages a happy ending despite being banged hard by variety of things, metaphorically speaking. Rin gets powered over 9000!

Edit: Just noticed Evil up there made a similar observation. :S
Jul 28, 2017 6:52 PM
Nov 2008
As I thought, nobody mentioned "Normal" Ending.

AmachiAug 1, 2017 3:36 PM
Aug 17, 2017 1:58 PM
Aug 2015
There 4 good things about Heaven's Feel: Shirou, Rin, Kirei, Illya.

Other characraters in the route were really boring. I mean seriosuly they killed off any intersting people right at the start and we are left with really meh vilains like Zouken, Sakura and True Assasin.

Thank goodness that writing and character growth for the 4 mentioned at the start is fenomenal.

Also am I the only one who thinks that romance between Shirou and Sakura felt really forced? Shirou works much better with every other girl and in HF it almost seems like Sakura brainwashed Shirou to fall in love with her.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Fate/Stay Night Route ( 1 2 )

FakerEmiya - Nov 2, 2008

79 by PenkoPenko »»
Apr 21, 4:43 AM

» What did you think of Heaven's feel 3?

DiogoT555 - Apr 4, 2021

2 by PenkoPenko »»
Apr 21, 4:23 AM

» Favorite Type-Moon Character ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sobzob - Jul 27, 2007

259 by PenkoPenko »»
Apr 21, 4:04 AM

» Nasu-verse powers!!!

Cloudy - Oct 27, 2008

14 by SpaceTheGamer »»
Aug 7, 2017 11:32 PM

» Where to buy the Fate/Stay Night + Hollow Ataraxia (R-18 Version)?

Roukanken - May 17, 2015

2 by Roukanken »»
May 17, 2015 1:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.