Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 15, 2012 3:26 PM

Apr 2007
The only video with this name I found was some kind of music video that just had a bunch of music from the TV series with some footage of the show. Does anyone know if this is the actual Tanabata special, or if there is another special that actually contains the story that is mentioned in the synopsis of this series?
Nov 24, 2013 9:12 PM
Jan 2011
Biba said:
The only video with this name I found was some kind of music video that just had a bunch of music from the TV series with some footage of the show. Does anyone know if this is the actual Tanabata special, or if there is another special that actually contains the story that is mentioned in the synopsis of this series?

I tried googling it but it doesn't seem to exist.
Nov 27, 2017 9:09 AM

May 2011
For those still looking for the answer, it's an edit of episode 13 and 14 released as a direct-to-video.
What OP watched was "Futari no Koi no Repertory", a music video which at one point was confused with the Tanabata special.
Aug 18, 2021 5:06 AM
Nov 2020
sorcery said:
For those still looking for the answer, it's an edit of episode 13 and 14 released as a direct-to-video.
What OP watched was "Futari no Koi no Repertory", a music video which at one point was confused with the Tanabata special.
Do you know where I can find this special episode??
Dec 14, 2021 5:47 PM

May 2011
tysonfist764 said:
sorcery said:

I finally found it and uploaded it as part of my video archives. Unfortunately, my good fellow, it is blocked worldwide, according to the will of the copyright gestapo, so you will never be able to watch it on Youtube. Oh, I reassure you, you don't miss all that much.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/IwB0kDSb#-76fHiDKPGNqS_X7d3FtMXc8ga0cpZj7ixK6C1nrSHQ
sorceryDec 15, 2021 6:02 AM
Dec 14, 2021 8:00 PM
Nov 2020
sorcery said:
tysonfist764 said:

I finally found it and uploaded it as part of my video archives. Unfortunately, my good fellow, it is blocked worldwide, according to the will of the copyright gestapo, so you will never be able to watch it on Youtube. Oh, I reassure you, you don't miss all that much.
Bro Can you upload it on mega.nz please or any other website and share it with us ...I know it's just a recap of episodes but still it will be something special for us KOR fans who have been looking for it online for so long ...thank you
Dec 15, 2021 8:03 AM
Nov 2020
sorcery said:
tysonfist764 said:

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/IwB0kDSb#-76fHiDKPGNqS_X7d3FtMXc8ga0cpZj7ixK6C1nrSHQ
thank you so much bro 🥲 🥲
Apr 13, 7:18 PM

Jul 2023
Thanks for sharing. I'll just watch the video to see the montage of episodes.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.