Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 14, 2008 11:36 AM

Jun 2008
Hey there and welcome to the club!

I've decided to post the rules on how to submit a request and how to let others know what you want to read.

Hopefully this should limit the problems that come up. These rules may change from time to time, but I will notify to all if it happens. Please post any suggestions in the suggestion thread.

For those that want to set up start dates for a manga series:
1. Post as a comment for whatever it is you are interesting in reading and when you want to start. I'd recommend also putting the amount of volumes in the comment too and how often to read each one....just to make sure we all know we have time to devote to it. Also if the series is long or not quite finished yet then I recommend also putting the last volume # you want to read through, like "Oh my god, lets totally read through the first 10 volumes of Bleach".

2. If someone posts a comment back saying they are interested in reading with you on that specific start date, then send a message to me, or the club admins including the following:
Manga name
Start date
End date
# of volumes/chapters per day/week or so forth, and total volumes being read

*Also notify us if you will be making a banner or not. That way we don't end up with two...ours and yours.

Example:
I'd like to add this title to the list:
Name: Bleach
Start date: 01/09
End date: 02/17
Volumes: 3 per week / 24 total
Supplying banner: No

We will then post the title under the correct month on the main page of the club. You don't need to put the year...because I doubt anyone will want to post anything for like December 16, 1773.

3. Come back to the club and create a topic for the show like this:
"Manga topic: Bleach. Start date: 01/09/09"
Please put the full date so that no one comes by a year later and bumps the topic. Then inside the thread list all the users that will be reading with you in the first post. As other members decide to join then please edit your first post to add their names.

If you can make the banner than please do so.....:):):)

4. (optional) When it is close to the start date then feel free to send a reminder message to everyone taking part....and enjoy!!!

For those that wish to read something already posted:
1. If the title has not been posted yet, but a user left a comment with a start date...leave a comment back with the user's name stating that you want to join them. That way they can notify us to add it to the list.

2. If the title is already listed on the main page, then visit the MAL profile of the person who added it, and send them a message that you will read with them. They will then add you to the manga thread.

And above all...have fun! If you have questions then please ask. :):):)

For those that want to make their own banners:
1. Please use a width: 252, height: 58 (250x56, no border) Thanks lessthan3 for that info
2. Upload it to photobucket or any other image friendly hosting page.
3. Send us the url of the pic with the manga title info.
4. Make it pretty...no one wants read an ugly book

(Ok...#4 is optional people...if you want to make it ugly then go for it. Nothing excessivly grusome and no nudity. Some of us, like me, can have a dirty mind from time to time)

Also, an FYI. If you make a banner then it will be uploaded by us to the W.A.T.C.H./R.E.A.D. photobucket. By sending the banner you acknowledge that we reserve the right to use it for future use should it be needed again.
demondude777Oct 21, 2008 9:53 AM
Watch Anime Together Club Headquarters:

Read Everything And Discuss: Manga:

Or just come find me here:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Manga topic: Deep Love - Reina no Unmei. Start date 03/22/09

demondude777 - Mar 9, 2009

4 by Meggzz_xp »»
Aug 4, 2011 1:59 PM

» Manga topic: Deep Love - Host. Start date 03/15/09

demondude777 - Mar 9, 2009

7 by Meggzz_xp »»
Aug 4, 2011 1:38 PM

» Manga Topic: Rozen Maiden; starting 2/5/2011

Kino_no_Tabi - Feb 2, 2011

1 by Bluestreak2 »»
Feb 7, 2011 1:37 PM

» Manga Topic: Tokyo Crazy Paradise. Start date: 9/07/10.

Batmanfreak - Sep 7, 2010

3 by Turbe »»
Oct 22, 2010 11:22 AM

» Manga Topic: Lone Wolf and Cub. Start date: 6/01/10.

Batmanfreak - Jun 1, 2010

13 by Batmanfreak »»
Sep 2, 2010 8:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.