Forum Settings
Forums

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 6 Discussion! A little bitching of mines.

New
You like it?
Aug 7, 2012 12:12 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another very fascinating episode. On both terms of Human’s Decline and that of space exploration. I however found it TOTALLY STUPID to make probes have feelings not to mention dragging out the end and finally Watashi did WHAT? Sabotage? WHAT? For who? I can’t even believe the following,

WTF? How did she even use that? Oh wait in the spoiler
could it be the assistant who used the suit since he feels regret? Must be. Well I for one feel no regret for Watashi and her punishment in the spoiler
for one she had no rights to do this at a declining moment in civilization, second would be she had no reasons to do it other than fairies and the probes? OH PLEASE really? Not good enough for me. Humanity declining and them having back power are the first signs of them coming back. Of course fairies would not be around anymore but that’s it. It would be a good thing to end the series or just plain show humanity having a chance.

Instead it was not like that at all. At least she got the fairies back and the probes on hold whom really serve no purpose on Earth other than quenching their loneliness and coming back for some other episodes of this series. That being said some short comments.

Find that Pion in the spoiler
was rather useful. As super human strength and computer log in not to mention date registering was super useful.

Totally hilarious duet between Oyage and Pion in the spoiler
for one really liked their comedy and especially the outrage of Oyage. So that was a very good part and ROFL @ Behemoth along with its mods à la street racing style.

The most fascinating comes after the above part in the following,

Totally amazing! Along with the spoiler
it shows promise in the human decline info. It seems some groups went far into the medieval times to change their habits and what they were left off with. While one can see the remains of others being advanced technologically in the previous episode itself. Now why is that? To simply put some humans decided to regress with what they were left into time in the past. Some having nothing to do decided in what is being done as to revive old customs for the new ones were hard to come by with materials being in short supply to practice them.

Now that being said I was RAGING in the spoiler
for my poor Watashi was being attacked viciously by that Oyage moron in cat form shielding himself from microwaves due to him not wanting his memories back cause it induces in him loneliness whom makes depression and he does not like it? WTF? Makes no sense in any way other than emotional.

The whole monster fight in the spoiler
was clearly a showing and reference to monster fights like in the game “King of the Monsters” or Godzilla. A parody if you will. Rather well done cause they used a Nautilus:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nautilus
A rather legendary monster.

I for one as much as many out there screamed for VOYAGER AND PIONEER! In the spoiler
OMG! NO WAY! Such a nice references:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_program
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_program
And Pion is the latest one the 11 series. Both links explaining marvelously of those 2 probes. A rather strong achievement of humanity before its decline indeed.

So the few things a the end were really dumb. Like the emotions in the spoiler
that were totally ridiculous to even attribute to probes in the first place. Although Pion’s MOE worked out well. The sabotage obviously and of all things the winding in the spoiler
at least make a bike! Biking would be faster than winding. Still SO STUPID of Watashi to sabotage the generator. Only thing I see of it is for the fairies. Still humans will not progress and are still declining but this time at the fault of one of their own.

Regardless of the bitching it was still good. They should try not to DRAG out stuff like at the end. It leaves a sour taste TBH. Excellent space exploration references. They do deserve:

I will leave it at that.

BTW Image Stitches and Pic Dump in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/08/image-stitches-and-pic-dump-of-jinrui.html
Some nice ones of Oyage and Watashi.
Yumekichi11Aug 7, 2012 12:19 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 10, 2012 12:26 AM

Aug 2011
Very good for a prequel, explains how her hair was cut.
Likes how they bring it Voyager and Pioneer into here, very interesting right after finished Space at school xD

Awaits the next ep ~
Aug 10, 2012 3:29 AM

Oct 2010
TwinBrave said:
Very good for a prequel, explains how her hair was cut.
Likes how they bring it Voyager and Pioneer into here, very interesting right after finished Space at school xD

Awaits the next ep ~
NICE! Having knowledge fresh in one's mind is always good.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » GIFs from Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 8! Yeah Watashi's service.

Yumekichi11 - Aug 20, 2012

1 by Hapax »»
Aug 25, 2012 5:32 AM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 8

Yumekichi11 - Aug 20, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Aug 20, 2012 6:22 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 7

Yumekichi11 - Aug 13, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Aug 13, 2012 7:32 AM

Poll: » Image stitches of Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 6!

Yumekichi11 - Aug 7, 2012

3 by Falcomster »»
Aug 10, 2012 12:24 AM

Poll: » GIFs from Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 4! Yeah Watashi's service.

Yumekichi11 - Jul 22, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Jul 22, 2012 5:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.