Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 3, 2012 4:30 PM

Aug 2009
Does anyone know why only two episodes were subbed?
Nov 21, 2013 1:53 AM

Jun 2007
Arkado said:
Because the show sucked so bad that the subbers lost all their interest to keep subbing it.
I'd say it's a special kind of bad, one that treads between "So bad it's good," over-the-top crazy awesome, and "why am I watching this?" Or less charitably, it's the same student/teacher harem romance + ridiculous action premise as its predecessor, but with the fanservice dramatically lowered. So it didn't have enough appeal on story and substance or ecchi and fanservice to hold interest. Even so, I've rather enjoyed editing the subs that're finally coming out for it. A few choice liberties go a long way in enhancing enjoyment.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

Everything that connects to MAL
Jan 28, 2014 11:46 PM
May 2008
The whole show has been subbed now. :)
Jan 28, 2015 3:37 PM
Jan 2015
landlock said:
The whole show has been subbed now. :)

Really. I remember watching the prequel (Raimuiro Senkitan) of this back in the day and liking it a lot. Only seen one eps. of Raimuiro Ryuukitan X though. From what I recall it was bad, but I probably would have continued watching it for fun. My only fond memory from it was the main harem protagonist jumping off a cliff while the girls combined there powers to form a heart shape in mid-air then the protag proceeding to free fall through it transforming into some Japanese Captain Planet mecha suit. Then uses his
MANNNNNNNNNNNNN ATTTTTTTTACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to finish off all enemy units.

WOW!!! Got so caught up in the moment. Forgot to ask who subbed the rest of the episodes. Please, don't say Horrible Subs.
MindOnAirJan 28, 2015 3:41 PM

More topics from this board

» kiteseekers has picked up subbing this series

ezikialrage - Jan 25, 2013

1 by Gogetters »»
May 11, 2014 9:21 PM

» Any one else had there modem blocked for downloading this series.

ArtimesGamer - Dec 13, 2009

4 by KenShiRo-Sama »»
Sep 16, 2012 2:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.