Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2012 1:40 AM
Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was quite an unique hentai, literally. The characters felt very realistic (compared to those mess me, mess me not characters of this day's hentai). The only bad thing it's that it was too centered in the plot and the H scenes always left wanting more.
Jan 14, 2018 7:19 PM
Jul 2018
I'm just glad there wasn't any character named Abel. Or any daughter named Ophelia, though this probably sounds a bit random (and it is).
Feb 7, 2022 4:19 PM

Aug 2020
What an anticlimatic way to end this war. Some random ambush with a giant ball and the battle is won in like 10 seconds? Really!? That is some next level deus ex machina bullshit right there. The bandit girl tells her sad story and then suddenly fucks the MC, sure why not? It's just an hentai after all so why should I care too much about the logic anyway? It's kinda funny how she told the guy she was about to have sex with "You are like my dad". I watched this hentai few months ago just by skipping to the H scenes and I thought this was fine. Rewatching this now by actually paying attention to the story was such a painfull experience because of the dumb logic left and right. I still hate their body shapes. In my opinion the only enjoyable parts where the BJ scenes where you can't even see their bodies.

Overall one of the most cheesy and dumb hentai I ever watched. Skipping to just the H scenes was fine, but watching the actual plot ...ughhhh!
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mei King Episode 3 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 14, 2018

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Feb 7, 2022 4:00 PM

Poll: » Mei King Episode 2 Discussion

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Feb 7, 2022 3:29 PM

Poll: » Mei King Episode 1 Discussion

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Feb 7, 2022 3:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.