Forum Settings
Forums
Suzuka
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 5, 2007 7:12 PM

Aug 2007
well that was ok with the reunion of all of the forgotten characters but does this really have any meaning to the end of this. I feel that there is no way to end this without time skips, I guess I have to get ready for this kind of an ending. anyone agree, disagree, think I am stupid or really smart tell me your opinions k. lol
Sep 6, 2007 12:21 AM

Jun 2007
animemark35 said:
well that was ok with the reunion of all of the forgotten characters but does this really have any meaning to the end of this. I feel that there is no way to end this without time skips, I guess I have to get ready for this kind of an ending. anyone agree, disagree, think I am stupid or really smart tell me your opinions k. lol

I think it was nice seeing them all together again one last time. It makes sense to since Yamato and Suzuka don't have any money to have a real marriage they ended up just going out and hanging with friends to celebrate. I think the next few chapters will try and wrap up whatever's left to wrap up (ie. work, new track team..etc). I still wish Miki and Yasharob(sp?) would hook up in the end :P (not sure if it will happen though). They been flirting like mad throughout the whole series especially this last chapter (Miki asks Suzuka how it feels to be pregnant and Yasharob comments back saying he could help her find out ;) lol ).

I'm sticking with what i've said from the start, there will or at least should be a time skip. If theres not then it's going to be a clean cut boring ending where Yamato his with his new family holding their kid.
Sep 6, 2007 6:18 AM

Aug 2007
ya there is not much of a chance that there will be any kind of an ending without time skips or at least with yamato and the kid, but I allways wished for a suprize ending but that looks like it has almost a zero percent chance now.

at least the last few chaps haven't been depressing thats a huge plus.

More topics from this board

» Yamato's childhood summary?

animefan44 - Nov 26, 2022

1 by hvtcm »»
Apr 24, 2023 2:09 AM

Poll: » Suzuka Chapter 121 Discussion

Zinvy - Sep 10, 2009

7 by KursedArcana »»
Mar 14, 2022 10:25 PM

Poll: » Suzuka Chapter 93 Discussion

Zinvy - Sep 10, 2009

3 by KursedArcana »»
Jan 15, 2022 10:55 PM

Poll: » Suzuka Chapter 166 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DeathfireD - Sep 15, 2007

70 by Yuyu-haku-bro »»
Apr 13, 2020 12:50 PM

Poll: » Suzuka Chapter 90 Discussion

Zinvy - Sep 10, 2009

6 by Yuyu-haku-bro »»
Apr 13, 2020 3:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.