Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 15, 2009 8:58 PM

Apr 2008
Mine are a little bit long... Just a bit! Im copying them straight from my DevArt journal~ :3
--
DREAM 1:
It started with me at some school and I was playing some kind of hide and seek with a group of people (classmates Im guessing). I was 'it' and when I went to find them, there was a bat in my hand. Then the dream skipped past the game and back in the school and I was being avoided and people were acting all scared of me. Then I realized I was a crazy person who liked to smash everything with that bat.
I dont remember details, but I do remember at one point I was getting all depressed because I couldnt control myself and then I passed out and hit my face on a chair and I remember seeing someone I know looking over me. They were saying things like 'oh my god she's bleeding' and 'what do we do?' Then I 'woke up' and felt my nose and mouth bleeding (from where I hit the chair).

Then the phone rang and woke me up for real... I wanted to finish that dream too. >:

DREAM 2:
But it started out as me being Satoshi from Higurashi, and I was on the verge of going crazy. After a few minutes, I did go crazy. I was rolling on the ground holding my head. Then someone randomly hit me on the head with a shovel and I became me again... when I looked up, I saw two people digging a hole in the ground andI looked in it. In the hole, was my baby sister Gracie. (Its a crack dream peoples!) When I blinked my eyes, the sand turned into legos... and I found these two things that looked like water bottles and I took them out. Spiderman was beside me and told me they were collectibles. THen I told him that he could make like $1000 off of them and so he took them and ran off saying, OMG! Im gonna go sell them on Ebay!"
Before he got away, I yelled to him "Give me $200 of that!" He turned to me and yelled "No way!"
Then I said "Meanie!"
And he said "Suck my ball!"

The last thing I thought was.... he only has one?????.
THEN.

I woke up.
--

The second one isnt really Higurashi THEMED but it did start out pretty Higurashi-ish.... so I put it up anyway. XD
HAPPY MARIA!
Sep 17, 2009 7:54 PM

Aug 2008
!! As you rolled on the ground in crazed agony, I rolled in uncontrollable laughter. Legos, Spiderman, water bottles. This beats being chased by zombies any day. All it needs now are rainbows and pink elephants. ^_>^
"Cicadas, even though their lives last only a few weeks, fall in love and disappear"

~Heed the roar of the mighty ocelot~
Oct 15, 2009 12:10 PM

Sep 2009
So last night I was drinking a "little" and marathon'd most of what's been released of Umineko No Naku Koro Ni.... and well 'interesting' things happened

I dreamed that Shion, Keichi, and Rena (all having level 5 infection) kidnapped Maria and infected her, only to notice it held no effect whatsoever. Wondering why, though Maria seemed pretty damn crazy enough even without it, they deemed her as indeed not a 'normal' person and went to look for Rika to offer Maria as a sacrifice to Oyashiro-Sama. (Maria was tied up by ropes and Keichi was forced to drag her along the ground behind them, by Shion, as they searched. Maria switching between crazy laughter and screaming they would die for 'defiling' her)

They found Rika and Oyashiro-Sama was pleased. Maria was sacrificed on the altar thingy where Rika was once eviscerated. She was cut apart, and organs and other parts of her insides were scattered apart.

Beatrice, for some odd reason knew what happened, and through a hissy fit that her "prey" and "entertainment" was stolen from her so she came to Hinamizawa. She found the place where Maria died, only there was no body. But there sure was a lot of blood and pieces of flesh strewn about. Feeling even angrier she revived Maria in a new identical body (her old one having been snatched by Rena and stuffed with cotton to serve as a life sized plush toy, for indeed she was too cute to be left behind)

Suddenly Battler and the gang show up, and with Beatrice in the background to infinitely revive them and repeat the same day over, go off to fight Keichi, Rena, Shion, and mutant Maria-Plushie (for some reason it was alive and does whatever Rena wants it to)

After that I don't remember much except for Shion and Keichi getting bored with 'playing' with battler and the others (as they held much more experience with being crazy and killing people) snuck up behind Beatrice and injected her.

So yeah, weird shit happens when mixing Higurashi / Umineko and alcohol 0.o

Will you kill the one you love because of love?
Oct 19, 2009 7:05 PM
Dec 2008
i dreamed this
i thougth i was doing it with my gf...but she turns around her head
and its rika
sigh..i feel like a pedo
but it felt good (in the dream)
:)
Aug 30, 2010 6:50 PM

Aug 2010
I dreamed 3 times
1st: i was keiichi and i was ""playing with the Yamainu"" with my "transfer's kid bat"
2nd:i was rena and i was fleeing with Yamainu but without any weapon T-T
3rd: i was keiichi, and i just remember that i was fighting with 3 people: 2 nobodies and a woman that looked like takano miyo. i killed the two guy but i was killed by miyo.
waiting for a nice dream with mion...
Sep 3, 2010 10:51 PM

Apr 2007
i had this dream awhile ago but i can remember it clearly o.o;

~Dream~
The dream started with My boyfriend (matt) and me where celebrating our friend April's birthday. Several of our other friends where there (shelbi, chris, brett, Sur) we were all just joking around on the floor eatting cake, when the lights went out. Brett went down in the basement to try and fix the problem. Shelbi was complaining about someone must have spilled a soda or something because her hand was in something wet. When the lights came back on our friend april was dead on the floor. the knife that she used to cut her cake with in her back. She had been stabbed like 30 times. the liquid shelbi was complaining about was her blood.

we were all freaking out we couldn't figure out who killed her, but the suspect at the time was brett since he hadn't come back from the basement. meanwhile outside the towns people from Hinamizawa had trapped us in the house, claiming we were to be 'sacrifices' for Oyashiro.

Being as we were all stupid, we split up to try and find away out. after sur gets killed by electracution, we find brett's body bludgened by a baseball bat that we find near by, it had Satoshi's name on it (lol). We suspect that maybe theres someone else in the house, refusing to believe its any of us. we split up again, and chris gets killed by a booby trap decapicating him in front of shelbi.

she goes crazy like shion believing me and matt killed him, making us have to run through the house, matt ends up pushing her down the steps killing her on impact. we then go to the room april was in to protect ourselves when brett comes in. he apparently 'survived' and accused me of killing everyone. matt then smirks and laughs higurashi style killing him with the knife that killed april. he then looks to me crazyed saying something like "we're finely alone allie... just me and you forever.."

then i woke up and was like "what the fuck? o.o; "

sorry this was long :P
Nov 5, 2010 7:44 PM

Sep 2008
I had the same dreams for a month Rika style. There weren't any of the charas there, but I had a feeling I was gonna get killed by my friends, which I was. The days repeated itself like nothing happened after I was dead (for some reason I could feel the excruciating pain of their weapons, swords, guns, knives in my body even though it was just a dream). Once I knew what was going to happen I tried my best to avoid it, but it ended the same. Then as I became more desperate those "days" became shorter and shorter leaving me no time to think of a way out and before I woke up I had killed all my friends in a dumpster and was enjoying their surprised looks and was laughing like a maniac 0.o I died about 12 times in one night and it kept happening to me for as long as a month (with different scenarios). It became so frustrating waking up out of breath, that I didn't sleep. Not to mention that I was tired of dying, it was impossible to wake up once I was in that continuous cycle. >.<
Mayora-HimeNov 5, 2010 7:47 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who should be paired with Keiichi?

masterhoopla - Mar 9, 2009

36 by Stardust-Breaker »»
Feb 27, 2018 7:54 PM

Poll: » What's your Higurashi personality!? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Gaidai - Nov 10, 2008

478 by KuramaxDakota »»
Apr 20, 2015 8:06 PM

» ah ha HA HA HAAAA ha ha MWAHAAAAA haaaa haaa hah haaaa!!! &gt;:D

Gaidai - Aug 15, 2009

41 by Gaidai »»
Aug 1, 2011 11:15 AM

» Higurashi AMV's anyone?

lizguana - Oct 3, 2008

15 by Hilink24 »»
May 13, 2011 1:12 AM

» June 2010 Hinamizawa Running Man Competition Thread!

Gaidai - Jun 15, 2010

13 by Gaidai »»
Jul 8, 2010 6:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.