Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 23, 2008 1:52 PM

May 2007
I was wondering how you all predict they will get out of the filler. Personally I hope they pretend like the Amagai ark never happened and go right back where we left off.
Sep 23, 2008 2:11 PM

Sep 2007
themax37 said:
I was wondering how you all predict they will get out of the filler. Personally I hope they pretend like the Amagai ark never happened and go right back where we left off.
Makes sense since they just started it out of the blue.
Sep 23, 2008 4:38 PM

Aug 2008
themax37 said:

They would have to. Load of nonsense in this filler is far too huge...-.-'

The best shape for an angel! ;)

Sep 23, 2008 6:31 PM
Dec 2007
Veggen said:
themax37 said:
Precisely. If they end it exactly like they started it, I will be happy. That means, no characters crossing over from filler arc to regular arc (I'm looking at you three Mod Souls).

Sep 23, 2008 6:46 PM

May 2007
They could've made this ark with the people who weren't in Hueco Mundo...
Sep 24, 2008 7:41 PM

Mar 2008
Leon-Gun said:
Veggen said:
themax37 said:
Precisely. If they end it exactly like they started it, I will be happy. That means, no characters crossing over from filler arc to regular arc (I'm looking at you three Mod Souls).

Yeah, I agree with u. It'll be irritating if the filler characters are mentioned again in the main story plot.
~Friendship is so sweet that it can cause tooth decay~

~Respect the losers, cause without them, there'll be no winners~
Sep 25, 2008 12:49 AM

Aug 2008
Yeah, they'll prolly just pop back into hueco mundo as if nothing had happened at all, lol.

Sep 25, 2008 6:12 AM

Jun 2008
WingsOfLight28 said:
Leon-Gun said:
Veggen said:
themax37 said:

Yeah, I agree with u. It'll be irritating if the filler characters are mentioned again in the main story plot.

Well the only characters that would pop up in later on would be Lurichiyo, Kenryū, and Enryū, but that will only be when they are back in Soul Society so it shouldn't be to bad.
Sep 25, 2008 2:05 PM

Oct 2007
themax37 said:

It's like adding cow and chicken episodes to the original plot of bleach.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2008 2:08 PM
Aug 2007
themax37 said:

Maybe they'll pull a Dallas and have it all be one big dream? xD
Sep 25, 2008 3:19 PM

Aug 2008
WingsOfLight28 said:
Leon-Gun said:
Veggen said:
themax37 said:

Yes! No more Lurichiyo o_O!

The best shape for an angel! ;)

Sep 25, 2008 3:33 PM

Nov 2007
In the next episode action is in hueco mundo ? When nel will transform? It will be meybe in december
Sep 26, 2008 12:45 PM

May 2007
Episode 190's title is "Hueco Mundo Chapter, Restart!" so I am pretty sure they will just jump into it. Anyway if that is the case... I am glad.
Oct 1, 2008 7:15 PM

Jul 2007
?
That's exactly what's going to happen. Just like with the bounto arc.
Maybe every now and then there will be a flash back to the filler arc like they do for the bounto arc every now and then but thats about it.
Oct 1, 2008 7:16 PM

Jul 2007
red-dragon said:
In the next episode action is in hueco mundo ? When nel will transform? It will be meybe in december

You've got quite awhile for that. It'll be well after december. Most likely by mid 2009.
Oct 2, 2008 6:38 PM

May 2008
I personally think Amagai dies, or something drastic like that. It only seems right. There's only one more episode left in the arc.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 50 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 14, 2008

28 by owonism »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 225 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 23, 2009

78 by TangoSauce »»
12 hours ago

» Favorite Shinigami?

Fukoku - May 20

39 by Armaan6969 »»
Yesterday, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lsumi - Aug 10, 2008

62 by GustavoMiojo »»
Yesterday, 1:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 222 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 2, 2009

87 by TangoSauce »»
Jun 1, 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.