Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 30, 2011 8:53 PM
May 2011
Can be with Rin, Kud, Komari, Mio, Kuragaya, Saigusa, Futaki, Saya, or Sasami.
Personally, I think Saigusa would be best.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 4, 2012 9:51 AM

Jul 2011
I want Rin to be with Riki, Kud and komari are too little to be with him, it would be disturbing, I will let Sasami dreams of Kengo, didn't play EX so dunno for Saya, I can't stand Haruka and Futaki, and Mio belongs to me

But it would be hard to be with Kurugaya too... She can beat Masato so it would be sad if he lost his pride :(

Yeah, I will leave Masato to mitch3315
SIeepwalkerApr 4, 2012 1:47 PM
Key Fan
Apr 10, 2012 2:20 PM

Nov 2009
Well, I haven't played the game yet, but I've read that he shows up a lot in Kud's route and there seems to be quite a lot of fanart that have him and Kud together.

It seems kind of random to me, but I guess I don't mind. I'd rather her be with Masato than Riki to be honest. I just think that Rin should be with Riki. Just Rin. Because I always like the main heroines to be with the main character.

What "Adolescence" do you have?
Do you remember "Childhood"?
The irreplaceable one existed there.

Nov 17, 2012 6:02 PM
Sep 2012
Kud!!! he and Kud are so cute together! ≧◡≦ Wafu!!!
Aug 1, 2013 9:50 PM

Nov 2012
Rin would be my first choice because I like couples that fight each other. For me, Kud's more like a little sister to him and I like her with Riki. Wouldn't object that much to it though. I'd be alright with Haruka or Mio. I don't know about Komari. And I really like Kurugaya with Riki because of her route in the visual Novel.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.