Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2011 1:39 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Poor Poor Sun.... Even thought he hasn't done anything really bad, he's theorically like a friggin punching bag.... What has he done to deserve that!! Why the Hell the Death Knight is chasing him.... Did he do something as bad enough to make the poor Death Knight so pissed and seek out for revenge?

And the poor Sun has been a good Knight and has gone alone to search for evidence and clues to clarify this mess but just look at what happened to him... Made things worse... he doesn't really deserves that :(... Even Judge got all pissed....

Well was interesting to see the Pope.... Just looks like Pink... Why? He's just like her... a chibi... but male... That was really interesting... and the guy Prince defeated was one of the next King Important Guards huh? Well that's interesting... me wann keep on reading... I hope to see the next chappie soon!

BTW, LOLz at the April's Fool Joke chapter.... Totally loved it and I totally love the reactions fan had to it... It's so well made that it's believable ^^

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2011 1:03 PM

Oct 2010
I really belived the April'l fool joke chapter. Obviously because it's not 1st april anymore and was rather disapointed because it wasn't true. It was so jummy.!

I was so happy because Judge was willing to help Sun, to give him a chance to prove himself. And I don't like Pope. He looks like a spoiled little brat and even if the Pink is also little and chibi, she is in my eyes better than the Pope.

Can't wait the next chapter. When it comes out?

Arwenia

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Sun Knight Chapter 11 Discussion

kyled00m - Sep 15, 2012

0 by kyled00m »»
Sep 15, 2012 11:56 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Sun Knight Chapter 8 Discussion

chronosek - Aug 5, 2011

2 by kawaiiprods »»
May 15, 2012 6:01 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Sun Knight Chapter 7 Discussion

rebwaters - May 28, 2011

0 by rebwaters »»
May 28, 2011 10:23 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Sun Knight Chapter 5 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 1, 2011

1 by rennasakura »»
Jan 4, 2011 3:33 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Sun Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Aug 20, 2010

3 by anala »»
Dec 26, 2010 10:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.