Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 27, 2011 4:12 AM

Jan 2011
This hentai was a little weak, but it tried hard to provide some hot sex scenes. No blood or violence here, only romance and sex. This only has one episode, and everything felt rushed. Furthermore, some characters were plain and that didn't help much to enjoying this.
Apr 14, 2016 3:36 AM
Jul 2018
I didn't enjoy it very much either. The only scene I liked was the one where Miki was practicing by herself. And I wonder why there was a tear on the protagonist's face in the last scene (I'm guessing it had something to do with Satsuki or his brother).
Dec 9, 2016 5:15 AM
Oct 2013
Was a bit boring but it was good that he got with Miki in the end and their sex was nice. And she looks better without the eye covered.

H scenes were nothing special either although body detail and motion is adequate. Satsuki fingering herself was mildly erotic I suppose. Guess it was more romance-based, although that wasnt too flash either.

Seems he has sadness at the end for having given up on satsuki.
Mar 13, 2017 9:00 PM

Mar 2016
Not much animation, just a bunch of still frames and camera paneling.
Nov 28, 2022 6:31 PM

Nov 2010
Restaurant Suicide? interesting name. I'd love to eat to death over there. lol
Nice animation and art. I really like how the girls looked in classic hentai like this. Satsuki and Miki are both really beautiful.
I think if he did to Satsuki what he did to Miki I'm pretty sure she would've fallen for him as well.
Why is the score so low? I think this is a nice wholesome hentai, but yeah, not enough sex scenes. 7/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.