Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 21, 2016 1:27 AM
Sep 2016
Ako ako ako ako and riko riko riko and no one else.
LovethewaySep 21, 2016 1:45 PM
Sep 21, 2016 1:43 PM
Sep 2016
I m definetly sure that keita will end up with ako and riko not as a sister but as lover.
Jan 3, 2017 9:58 AM
Jan 2017
Both of his sisters, his mom and dad, the teacher, a cat he found on the street, the glasses girl, a duck, a few of his school mates, and a grapefruit. Its going to be a rocky night.
Mar 3, 2017 1:42 PM
Mar 2017
NOT THE SENSEI I HATE HER first one he should pick is riko then ako I'd be fine with them then glasses girl which wouldn't be as bad as choosing the sensei
May 25, 2017 1:32 AM
Jan 2015
Eitvids said:
Both of his sisters, his mom and dad, the teacher, a cat he found on the street, the glasses girl, a duck, a few of his school mates, and a grapefruit. Its going to be a rocky night.

ROLF .... the ways series is going .. it seems possible LOL
Aug 8, 2021 11:45 AM
Aug 2021
SolviteWoTaberu said:
I thought it was fairly heavily implied that he will eventually decide to marry the pee girl.

His relationship with her actually showed real true development.

If he has to pick one of the sisters it will be Riko, since he actually shows development and passion with her.

I mean, sexually he gets fairly close with her like 4 times. With Ako it was all moe foreplay like "oh my god you saw my butt" or "Omg you touched my boobs".

I thought Ako was cuter at first, but after the chocolate and short table incidents, I don't even see how you can say he's really attracted to Ako compared to Riko.
A man of culture i see ^^ couldn't agree with u more however i dont really like the four eyed girl and Riko was my fav since the begining
Aug 8, 2021 11:46 AM
Aug 2021
Lovetheway said:
First of all I really want to say that at the starting of this anime I thought that wow this Anne is such a insane. But after seeing episodes by episodes I really liking this anime. I really like when keita is with riko or ako. Really I don't like when some other characters came into this anime. The affair of his teacher, feelings of mzuri and many other things. But I think the real one who is perfect to keita is his sisters not any other. I reaaly feel the love in the eyes of ako and riko for keita. But as my wish, I want keita will go to ako. I don't know why I think this but whenever they are together I feel so good. I think ako is real persons who cares keitas feeling. She is the nice and my fa....v...riou...t...e in the anime. In this anime my best moment is when keita, ako and riko went to the bath after his exams. And the car driver left them to the shop. And after that a moment came when keita hands touched ako's and both of them feeling shy. Oh guass that moment is my all time fav moment. I can not forget that moment ever. But I guess if ako not than riko is my second choice to keita. She is also good cares alot for keita. Riko is my second fav. But non of the other characters i like..... Mostly his teacher, I really hate her so much. Please do an good ending Mr writer if u r reading. Please I don't want an bad ending at all like BLEACH. please do a good ending. Thanks
yup thats even more developed answer then the other one i just agrred on
good job ^-^
Dec 9, 2021 6:06 PM
Aug 2020
I wish that the MC pick both, some crazy people talking about pissing girl and teacher, really? The anime is literally called of Kiss x Sis
Feb 2, 2022 8:27 AM
Nov 2019
Man

I like Rom coms with harem and ecchi
That are funny… and have character development

But this series
It’s pretty much borderline hentai…. With step siblings….
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 21, 2010

122 by Frsonfash »»
Jan 16, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 14, 2010

63 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 30, 2023 10:32 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 7, 2010

61 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 24, 2010

75 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:49 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 17, 2010

97 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 27, 2023 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.