Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 13, 2010 4:02 PM

Jun 2009
i sam have donated years of my life to studing zombies and have become somewhat of a zombie guro. if you have a question i have an answer. whether it be how likely zombies are, real zombies, or anything else just ask me
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 23, 2010 4:51 PM
Apr 2008
yo I'm new here, I'm completely in awe about the world of zombies knowing that one day they will likely become real... my question is this, do you truly think that all the things in movies are going to be true? Like will there be a fast acting virus of some sort that will turn a person into a zombie and then completely bring a city if not county into chaos in a matter of hours instead of years? I mean come on, if I saw my best friend turned into a zombie and then he attacks someone and that person gets turned into a zombie... I'd get the nearest blunt object and wack their skulls in... so yeah do you think it's possible for a large city or county to become a population of nothing of zombies over night?

also even though it happened in the remake of DOTD, is there such a thing as a zombie baby?
Aug 31, 2010 6:03 AM

Jun 2009
well technically we already have real zombies but they arent the mindless brain eaters of our fantasys.

and there are severral very likely ways the zombies from the movies can come true. the two most likely involve a chemical in the brain and a parasite that already has infected 50% of the human population. the chemical in the brain is one i dont rember but a single ingection and extreme and very violent rage would occur and spread like rabies.

the parasite when in smaller animals like mice knows it has a better chance to survive in larger animal so it will take over the brain of its host and get it eaten. it isnt evolved enough to control humans yet but whos to say some country out there hasnt already attempted to weaponize this

and i guess zombie babys are possiable
Dec 2, 2010 4:11 AM

Jul 2009
I'd like to know the Name of this Parasite that has 50% of the Human Population infected all ready sounds interesting.
[center]"Gentlemen, all I ask for is war. A war so grand as to make Hell itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers in arms, what is it you really want? Do you wish for further war as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, bloody war? A war whose fury is built with iron, and lightning, and fire? Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this Earth?!" - The Major.
Dec 5, 2010 2:30 PM
Aug 20, 2012 6:42 PM

Apr 2012
Hey I got a question but does the undead go after animals since I seen so many movies that does or does not ate them. Hope you respond.
Aug 20, 2012 9:52 PM

Jun 2009
the most often type of zombie you talk about when anyone discusses zombies is the romero type. which are slow, reanimated, ad little to no intellagince/memories. This kind of zombie is running on basic predatory instinct. It veiws other zombies as pack members and any other creature as a potential food source. So more than likely a zombie will eat any animal it comes upon
Aug 21, 2012 7:58 AM

Apr 2012
Sajaho said:
the most often type of zombie you talk about when anyone discusses zombies is the romero type. which are slow, reanimated, ad little to no intellagince/memories. This kind of zombie is running on basic predatory instinct. It veiws other zombies as pack members and any other creature as a potential food source. So more than likely a zombie will eat any animal it comes upon

Oh I see but in most zombie movies and Highschool of the dead shows zombies ignoring them. Why is that anyway?
Aug 22, 2012 3:33 PM

Jun 2009
In the end it comes down to the author of the story. But according to what I understand about zombies, in a real re-animation scenario they would eat any possible source of food.
Aug 24, 2012 7:34 AM

Apr 2012
Sajaho said:
In the end it comes down to the author of the story. But according to what I understand about zombies, in a real re-animation scenario they would eat any possible source of food.

Ok thanks for your knowledge :D
Feb 13, 2013 8:23 PM

Jun 2012
Here's a thought the classic Romero zombies are all slow and stupid, why didn't anyone ever armour up? Chainmail would save their necks from getting bitten and if they happen to find like a medieval armour or something like the guy wore in g I Joe there would be no issues with walking around doing whatwver

Jul 11, 2013 6:47 AM

Jun 2009
Well eventually you would get over powered. And with zombies being roughly three times stronger than a living human, they would tear through body armour pretty quick.
Jul 18, 2013 1:12 AM

Jun 2012
Not really, from what I understand their strength comes from having hundreds of them pushing eachoyher at walls and windows. They usually seem to be pretty weak, and according to fb page zombie research society they shouldn't actually be capable of getting through people's skulls to eat brains.... K so zombies either super strong or badly directed

Oct 7, 2013 8:51 PM
Nov 2008
zombies have no feelings for pain so they can do more without that nerve yelling to stop, so the zombies are stronger. also i dont know any normal human that can take a 45 to the heart and live ^^"
Jan 10, 2014 10:19 PM
Jan 2014
Hello i am curious while watching my fav youtuber he mentioned a disease (Not Toxoplasma) that cats carry infecting 1/3 humans making them actually sort of serve the cats or a very least love them 2 things 1.Could you or do you know the name of this disease and 2. would this not be more effective in a zombie invasion (i dont remeber what the method of transmit is though id say its they theory of infecting smaller animals to get eaten) THANKS
Jan 10, 2014 10:30 PM
Jan 2014
Also the virus you mentioned in the study its says that when rats had the neurotoxen they were affected with a loss of fear or more so common sense like not sitting in a cat infested area (sort of like batmans scarecrows does in some comics) however the drug they mentioned pyrimethamine stopped toxoplasmos and killedd it isent that an effective cure aganist this diseas Also have you heared of a voodoo technique in which people were buried immbolized but still alive to be awaken later on whats it called
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» zombie games

Sajaho - Oct 22, 2010

5 by GodOfJustice »»
Aug 20, 2014 11:29 AM

» Our Chances Against Zombies And Why

bwood202 - Jan 10, 2014

0 by bwood202 »»
Jan 10, 2014 11:51 PM

» Zombie Survival Guide !!!! Post your ideas against the living dead ( 1 2 )

Bl4ckEnvy - Apr 5, 2011

71 by bwood202 »»
Jan 10, 2014 11:45 PM

» Whats your favorite zombie movie and/or game

Sajaho - Jan 20, 2010

34 by Kannei »»
Oct 29, 2013 9:53 PM

Poll: » Well I guess I m making the cards now until you ...

Bl4ckEnvy - Nov 7, 2012

7 by Sasuke_Hugo »»
Oct 9, 2013 8:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.