Forum Settings
Forums

okami-san To Shichinin No Nakama-tachi First View

New
Jul 1, 2010 7:53 PM

May 2010
Gonna try to do this sorta thing for most anime realeases that catch my eye. Hope you all enjoy (also trying not to reveal what happens in the anime episode as well)

So okami-san To Shichinin No Nakama-tachi is originally an anime. From the looks of th first episode, we don't know if it follows the manga or runs off on its own little road with no sense of direction.

The story centers around Ookami Ryouko, a high school freshman girl known for her fierce looks, unusual canine teeth when she smiles, and wild demeanour (her family name is homonymous with the Japanese word for "wolf"). Akai Ringo is a short high school freshman girl with seemingly cute, angelic looks but a dark demeanour (her name is a Japanese wordplay on "apple" and "Red Riding Hood"). Together with their odd friends, the two fight to change the world, one issue at a time. - ANN.
Weird description but, in all sense agree. The anime does capture the summary quite nicely and only a few things missing but its the first episode.
From this story and first episode, The story seems to focuz around the "endless" story line, I and I think other people call. The type of story that can go on forever just adding different miniplots.
This anime already has about 5 strikes of Ecchi and Fanservice in the episode. A general rating of 13+ may be appropriate.
The characters that have gathered up consist of:
A stalker
General Main Role Tsundere
Loli
Maid
Mad Scientist
Cool Guy
Cool Girl
---------
They may change upon the future episodes.
General Review is that the anime seems a slight noticable rush but good artstyle. I hope this anime succeeds. And if it does, prepare the fanservice!
ShotaOnionJul 1, 2010 7:58 PM
I have nothing to put here. Go me.
Jul 1, 2010 7:58 PM

May 2010
I kinda dislike the male main character, Ryouko reminds me a bit of Misaka Mikoto, but the male character doesn't feel like a Touma to me.

Ringo looks like that teacher from Toaru Majutsu Series
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 1, 2010 8:08 PM

Apr 2008
yo man u shuld just get a blog

Jul 1, 2010 8:14 PM

May 2010
I should 8D
Jul 1, 2010 8:16 PM

Jul 2009
Quick correction, it's based off a light novel series, not a manga.
Jul 1, 2010 8:31 PM

May 2010
ARXLaevatein said:
Quick correction, it's based off a light novel series, not a manga.

ah thank you. The first thing I saw for this anime that poped up was manga so ehe ^^;
Jul 1, 2010 8:34 PM

Jul 2009
Well, rule of thumb is that J.C. staff animates a ton of light novels.
Jul 2, 2010 7:59 PM

Mar 2010
it's kinda average
well i hope it gets better
Jul 2, 2010 8:18 PM
May 2010
meh,
I'd say this is below the average anime I've seen... It would be nice if it got better.
And wrong place bro :)
And so, I ask you,, sir (or madam), are you wary of THE INTERROBANG‽‽‽

More topics from this board

» Which anime character do you think would make the best therapist, and why? Would you want to be their patient?

Wendoka - May 28

18 by Cammell »»
1 minute ago

» Have you ever considered picking up drawing anime as a hobby? ( 1 2 )

Anjuro - Yesterday

52 by Anjuro »»
2 minutes ago

» Tried going to reddit to discuss Anime, worst decision ever. ( 1 2 )

kriissyy12 - Jul 4, 2022

99 by Serafos »»
16 minutes ago

» Love at first sight XD ( 1 2 3 4 )

kirAth-shiAue - Mar 24, 2007

176 by Controversy »»
18 minutes ago

» Which anime could be classified as "Technically isikai?"( Another place but same world)

Ratris_Decision - 1 hour ago

3 by Rachiba »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.