Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Which royal candidate do you think will win?
7 hours ago
May 2021
I know there's some progress in the LN, but no spoilers here. Just based off of the anime so far, who do you guys think is most likely to be Lugunica's next ruler?

The obvious choice is Emilia given she's central to the story, but I actually think Felt is a shoe-in given the heavy implication of her identity.
6 hours ago
Jun 2020
The one of poor background usually wins.
4 hours ago
Apr 2024
Polvo_Aranha said:

she will she is the daughter of the king
4 hours ago
May 2023
OtakuHaruxro said:
Polvo_Aranha said:

she will she is the daughter of the king

You disgusting piece of shit who asked for your spoilers
3 hours ago
May 2021
FsFs3mk said:

You disgusting piece of shit who asked for your spoilers

It's not a spoiler, that's never been confirmed in the WN or even on Twitter afaik. But it's been very heavily implied, and by Chekhov's Gun it'd be weird to have all that circumstantial evidence and then it's just wrong. So I think a lot of fans just take it as truth.
2 hours ago

Nov 2019
Well a certain candidate has her royality almost revealed through Isekai Quartet of all things.

Meanwhile Emilia camp will have their popularity skyrocket because of Subaru. However people will also learn about contributions from Crusch and Anastasia's to their achievements. Considering the chaos of the last novel arc and nature of Re:Zero, I think this entire royality notion will be turned upside down by the end.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boring, generic program with no good animation?

Ba-Cii10 - Oct 18

47 by Nik03178 »»
36 minutes ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Softhenic03 - Oct 16

175 by sailormoon92_ »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Aug 6

508 by richix64 »»
Yesterday, 10:38 AM

Poll: » How much does the mistranslation “waifu” bother you?

someone324 - Oct 16

31 by blitz115 »»
Yesterday, 8:03 AM

» The "waifu" mistranslation is awful wrong

past_feelings - Oct 16

21 by MadanielFL »»
Yesterday, 7:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.