Forum Settings
Forums

About to read berserk in 15 days, anything i need to know?

New
Yesterday, 8:15 AM
Jun 2023
Hello,im about to read berserk in 15 days (on halloween,a bit extra but i decided to do it anyway) is there anything i should know? Also is there any other higher quality english digital scans then this one:https://nyaa.land/view/1387868

thanks!
Yesterday, 8:17 AM
Oct 2019
Why don't you buy the manga? The deluxe edition are more than worth it,bigger page and double volume totally worth it for berserk.
Yesterday, 8:59 AM

Nov 2023
The author died recently, so this series might not have an end, which may be a problem to you, idk.
Yesterday, 9:17 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to Otakupervert890
Why don't you buy the manga? The deluxe edition are more than worth it,bigger page and double volume totally worth it for berserk.
@Otakupervert890 im not paying $500.
Yesterday, 8:24 PM

Dec 2020
if the quality doesn't end up being the best you could probably check mangadex (or baka-updates-manga for a list of scans out there) they're both super reliable

in terms of something to know, berserk is extremely explicit it's one of the more gore filled manga with pretty constant depictions of rape and or sexual assault, i wasn't aware of this when i first went to read it so it was a bit of a shock (although that's the intent, it's dark) i think this is pretty important to know when getting into it though, since that kind of thing isn't going to work for everyone.

other than that i think you should be okay, just make sure you're fine with a very depressing dark series before getting into it and brace yourself
I like Közi a healthy amount.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
This is no joke I'm really going to do it this time.
Yesterday, 8:57 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to Centsicles
@Otakupervert890 im not paying $500.
@Centsicles why? Are you broke or it's because you don't like physical manga? Berserk is one of the few series where you can tell that it's totally worth it. The other two being vagabond and JoJo steel ball run(finally starting to release next summer).
11 hours ago
Jun 2023
Reply to Otakupervert890
@Centsicles why? Are you broke or it's because you don't like physical manga? Berserk is one of the few series where you can tell that it's totally worth it. The other two being vagabond and JoJo steel ball run(finally starting to release next summer).
@Otakupervert890 Im broke,more specifically im still a teen so i probably could never get the money. Also do you think theres any other better quality scans then then one i mnetioned?

More topics from this board

» How many manga chapters can you read a day?

removed-user - Dec 23, 2020

48 by FZREMAKE »»
Today, 1:28 AM

» Do you collect physical copies of manga? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Sep 6

51 by tectacles »»
Yesterday, 10:59 PM

» Is there a better way to read manga?

donoswan - Aug 9

8 by INoLuv »»
Yesterday, 8:18 PM

» When do you consider a manga to be "long" ( 1 2 )

Curlybrace101 - Sep 3, 2023

87 by INoLuv »»
Yesterday, 8:13 PM

» Is a guy reading a lighthearted cutesy manga disturbing?

fallout45 - Aug 26

36 by INoLuv »»
Yesterday, 8:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.