Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
2 hours ago
Jun 2020
Last time I loggen in mal was to rate frieren 10, and today to express my happiness that season 2 is coming. I'm watching other titles too but there's none that i want to be back so badly than frieren, more so because It didn't announce season 2 right out. Now I'm just happy knowing that it'll be back, whenever it does.
1 hour ago
Jan 2020
Now I'm just left wondering how many episodes they're going to adapt. This season should adapt the Ougon no Kuni arc, which is the best arc from the manga. Should definitely be at least as good as its prequel. No, should be even better.
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
1 hour ago
Feb 2021
Oh myyyy goooodd, i dreamed of this happening , i cannot believe my eyes!!!!!! 😭
1 hour ago
Feb 2021
Reply to aurora_yuuki
Now I'm just left wondering how many episodes they're going to adapt. This season should adapt the Ougon no Kuni arc, which is the best arc from the manga. Should definitely be at least as good as its prequel. No, should be even better.
@aurora_yuuki YESSS YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT , I HOPE THE SAME TEAM THAT WORKED ON SEASON 1, IS WORKING ON THE SECOND SEASONπŸ›πŸ›
57 minutes ago
Jan 2020
Reply to Zeekto
@aurora_yuuki YESSS YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT , I HOPE THE SAME TEAM THAT WORKED ON SEASON 1, IS WORKING ON THE SECOND SEASONπŸ›πŸ›
@Zeekto They are. The season is in production by them. Thus it should surpass S1, even if they keep up the same quality.
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
40 minutes ago
Feb 2021
Reply to aurora_yuuki
@Zeekto They are. The season is in production by them. Thus it should surpass S1, even if they keep up the same quality.
@aurora_yuuki oh my godd ,stoopp it you'll give me a hear attack, i cannot contain the thrill , it's like I'm a kid again, thought it would be released in 2026-2027
28 minutes ago

Aug 2018
I'm so excited with this announcement! Just watched Frieren really recently, and it's so good! It went right to my Top 3 animes! I'm really excited for this new season, since people are saying the best arc so far in the manga is going to be adapted, and I hope they maintain the same team from Season 1, because "don't fix what's not broken".

AHHH, THE HYPE US REALLLLL!
And I'm also so happy, because when I finished the 1st season a month ago, there were some trolls here saying that Season 2 would never come and yada yada, and look at the situation now! With the same studio too!
10 minutes ago
Jan 2020
Reply to Zeekto
@aurora_yuuki oh my godd ,stoopp it you'll give me a hear attack, i cannot contain the thrill , it's like I'm a kid again, thought it would be released in 2026-2027
@PokefanPT @DragyG @Zeekto It could still get released in 2026-2027. Well, no matter the year, Studio Madhouse is up for it, so that warrants quality. What else could you ask for?
5 minutes ago

Aug 2018
Reply to aurora_yuuki
@PokefanPT @DragyG @Zeekto It could still get released in 2026-2027. Well, no matter the year, Studio Madhouse is up for it, so that warrants quality. What else could you ask for?
aurora_yuuki said:
It could still get released in 2026-2027. Well, no matter the year, Studio Madhouse is up for it, so that warrants quality. What else could you ask for?

@aurora_yuuki

Honestly, I prefer to wait that long, if the quality is going to be the same as the 1st season, rather than have it, like, next year, but being half-baked. I'm just happy we got the official confirmation too though! And, as long the quality maintains the same, don't mind to wait! HYPE IS REAL! THANK YOU MADHOUSE

More topics from this board

» Manga readers is S2 gonna be better than S1?

ZXEAN - 4 hours ago

29 by deg »»
3 minutes ago

» hype

deg - 6 hours ago

26 by Liddo-kun »»
5 minutes ago

» We did it team!

FrierenSimpKing - 2 hours ago

15 by aurora_yuuki »»
17 minutes ago

» Atsuko Tanaka's replacement voice actor for Flamme?

StevieRara - 5 hours ago

11 by Zeekto »»
27 minutes ago

Poll: » I hope they give the name a good subtitle instead of calling it just "Season 2"

RealManasBose - 6 hours ago

16 by Artur_Moreira »»
33 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.