Forum Settings
Forums
New
7 hours ago

Mar 2013
It's been a couple years since I started feeling nostalgic about pre-mid 2010's manga, but something that I noticed is that now everyone is feeling nostalgic for them, no one is talking about old-school manhwa and manhua, which it kind of makes me sad because I really like the art of those old manhwa/manhua, especially the Shoujo ones who are very Y2K and makes me wanna read them (sadly I don't know where to start because there's a lot of them from that era), and honestly the webtoon ones doesn't look as nice as back in the old days.

Anyone remembers them? Did you read them back in the day? Any old-school manhwa/manhua recs? I want to hear your opinions

I know your PTW list is bigger than your completed list.
6 hours ago

Apr 2024
Before the Webtoon age I rarely bothered reading Manga/Manhwa/Manhua. I still don't even have a thousand of them in my list, but then the ones I read just keep going. Golgo 13 is ongoing since 1968. The author died five years ago, but that didn't stop it.
5 hours ago

Aug 2010
I remember the early 2000s manhwas like Goong. I didn't read them though since they feel too mature for me at the time, and I personally wasn't a fan of the art style- if felt old for that time since it's more like manga style from the 80s-90s. I do kinda miss it now, I feel like the old manhwa style were very detailed compared to webtoon manhwa today which feels more simplistic in exchange for them being fully colored.

More topics from this board

» Recently Bought Manga, Mahnwa, Manhua, or Light Novels. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Maora - Oct 24, 2008

5998 by ghostsamurai »»
33 minutes ago

» Do you collect physical copies of manga?

DesuMaiden - Sep 6

35 by ghostsamurai »»
41 minutes ago

» What device do you read Manga on? ( 1 2 )

SupremeGod - Sep 14, 2023

76 by meltingcore_neo »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Anime Movies Question

ScaryOwl - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
10 hours ago

» Is there any romance western comic? How easy to access compare to manga?

m_alhafidz - Sep 3

2 by JaniSIr »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.