Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 4:54 AM
Aug 2020
it was not bad but i want more, but the end was really good and interesting!!!
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Aug 11, 2:07 AM

Sep 2013
Pretty boring episode, wish we saw Ye Qiu fight the 1v3 and win but it got skipped,
Deep dark fantasies
Aug 15, 10:02 AM
Mar 2024
ropiel said:
Pretty boring episode, wish we saw Ye Qiu fight the 1v3 and win but it got skipped,

Yeah I’m really disappointed in the way the donghua is rushing and while I had hope after episodes 10 and 11, I’ve kinda lost it.
Aug 15, 2:38 PM

Sep 2013
Reply to Jfpsg
ropiel said:

Yeah I’m really disappointed in the way the donghua is rushing and while I had hope after episodes 10 and 11, I’ve kinda lost it.
@Jfpsg i'm coping with the fact they're keeping the good stuff for the last part of this season but this sure has been underwhelming for now.
Deep dark fantasies
Sep 1, 11:18 AM

Aug 2010
Good luck trying to break Ye Xiu and team's record.
Oct 10, 12:36 PM

May 2020
Glory introduced an update. Lv cap of 70 increased to 75. All competitions are postponed for a week. So everyone is grinding and aiming for first kills.

It’s been a year since Ye Qiu retired, and according to the agreement, he shouldn’t return to professional gaming during this 1 year. So he sells walkthrough to lv 75 quests online, and gets orange equipments in return.

Happy Guild is setting record after record for boss kills. They go to another city to watch Glory tournament there. Lou Guanning asks Ye Qiu to play for him, against his friend who also brought another player. Ye Xiu loses and turns out the other guy is none other than Sun Zheping. If I remember correct, these two were the ones who fought long and hard in the first season.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 3 Episode 17 Discussion

zongxina - Aug 22

15 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Oct 11, 4:32 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 3 Episode 16 Discussion

Thunder_lol - Aug 27

3 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Oct 11, 4:01 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 3 Episode 15 Discussion

Xealias - Sep 1

3 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Oct 11, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 3 Episode 14 Discussion

otakuweek - Aug 23

2 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Oct 11, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 3 Episode 13 Discussion

otakuweek - Aug 16

8 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Oct 11, 1:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.