Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2:23 AM
Dec 2021
Hi, I recently watched this movie and I liked it. And I decided to play its games/visual novels. The problem is that the game is not available on play stores or steam. And I have so many questions.
Is this game series only available on Play Station or can I play it on PC and mobile as well? Is it a paid game? Does it have a gacha system or visual novel? Where can I download it? If I can't play this game without purchasing a physical copy then where can I buy it?
Jun 30, 4:29 AM
Mar 2023
mqvikedi said:
Hi, I recently watched this movie and I liked it. And I decided to play its games/visual novels. The problem is that the game is not available on play stores or steam. And I have so many questions.
Is this game series only available on Play Station or can I play it on PC and mobile as well? Is it a paid game? Does it have a gacha system or visual novel? Where can I download it? If I can't play this game without purchasing a physical copy then where can I buy it?

It's a good old classic VN series, which was never released outside of Japan.
Since it never reached Steam nor any other platform of its kind, you'd likely have to buy it on an e-commerce site, in actual Japanese store or, y'know, sail the seven seas if you feel daring enough.
There was once an attempt by publisher to release it on mobile in English, but it was so incomprehensible that it has been ridiculed and soon taken off the store. Other than that, there is a fanmade patch for just the first game (Country of Hearts), with translation of its sequel (Country of Clover) still being in the works as of now, I believe.

Beyond the game series, your best bet might be the manga adaptations of specific routes and games that actually are officially available in English... at least for the most part.

Edit: Oh, I should probably mention that beyond PC, there were also mobile and PSP ports of the games, as well as some more recent entries getting Switch releases. In all fairness, I could have missed something and there might've been ports for the "mainline" PlayStation consoles and Xbox. I'll also point out that the aforementioned English fan translation is just for PC.
Magnus_SablerJun 30, 4:42 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heart no Kuni no Alice: Wonderful Wonder World Episode 1 Discussion

MermaidGalaxies - Jul 30, 2011

39 by hanakocheeks »»
Jun 19, 2023 11:49 PM

» heart no kuni FILM!

Yunicorn - Mar 19, 2011

19 by tsubasalover »»
Jul 18, 2011 6:37 AM

» No! D: ( 1 2 )

Translucent - Nov 18, 2008

53 by hamstar138 »»
Jul 16, 2011 10:28 PM

» Lewis Carroll Adaptations

renegade - Jul 13, 2008

16 by IceAndCream »»
Dec 21, 2010 1:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.