Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian
Available on Manga Store
New
May 26, 12:06 AM

Nov 2021
Who is the girl in the manga who was first love of Masachika??? If anyone knows this please write it down ✍🏻
And whom do you think guys he will end up with???

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
May 26, 12:39 AM
Aug 2022
His childhood friend used to speak Russian while expressing her feelings, and every romcom protagonist always forgets their childhood friend. So, I'm 99.9% sure his childhood friend is none other than Alya herself. And yeah, Alya will end up with him (they are the MCs afterall 😆).
May 26, 1:02 AM
Dec 2022
May 26, 1:39 AM
Mar 2022
neel_senpai said:
Who is the girl in the manga who was first love of Masachika??? If anyone knows this please write it down ✍🏻

Bid koujo, duhhh! I mean it's pretty obvious by volume 3 or 4 of LN.
May 26, 3:22 AM
Feb 2024
neel_senpai said:

At the end of vol 4 of the ln (and like 1 chapter of vol 4.5) it basically confirms it was maria

still rooting for maria but alya is probably going tp be the one kuze ends up with
May 26, 7:49 AM

Nov 2021
Anime_avid said:
neel_senpai said:

sorry I didn't know that light novel exists....
i only read the manga .....

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
May 26, 7:50 AM

Nov 2021
Eggdge said:
neel_senpai said:

At the end of vol 4 of the ln (and like 1 chapter of vol 4.5) it basically confirms it was maria

still rooting for maria but alya is probably going tp be the one kuze ends up with

I really love to see alya to end up with him 🥰

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
May 26, 8:10 AM
Mar 2022
neel_senpai said:
Anime_avid said:

sorry I didn't know that light novel exists....
i only read the manga .....

Read LN, you can continue with volume 2 of LN as, chapter 30 of manga adapted the whole volume 1 or may be more
May 26, 8:14 AM
Dec 2018
May 26, 9:54 AM
Feb 2024
Im pretty sure it’s ayla’s sister( that’s what I think)
May 29, 5:31 AM

Nov 2021
Ridwanbtw said:
Im pretty sure it’s ayla’s sister( that’s what I think)

o thanks btw for your opinion 😊

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Jun 1, 12:16 AM
Jan 2024
Spoiler: Masachika first love interest is Maria aka Masha
Jun 11, 9:07 AM
Jun 2023
Antisocial-Weeb said:
His childhood friend used to speak Russian while expressing her feelings, and every romcom protagonist always forgets their childhood friend. So, I'm 99.9% sure his childhood friend is none other than Alya herself. And yeah, Alya will end up with him (they are the MCs afterall 😆).

its not acutally its her sister who was her childhood love as we later saw on the manga that alyas sister who used to meet always after the school was none other than him so its quite clear that the person she loves in childhood was alyas sister and so is she
WarGod013Jun 11, 9:10 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xanek - Sep 18

336 by Cosplay_Joe »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aversa - Aug 14

219 by aurora_yuuki »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ricky16 - Sep 11

233 by NinoOjouSama »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Jul 24

250 by Chicocalte »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 4

220 by dspr »»
Yesterday, 11:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.