Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 25, 5:29 PM
Aug 2021
So i am currently reading omniscent reader. and i noticed a lot, and i mean a lot of hints of a romance between Dokja and Sangah . I search things up and i always get the same answer, that he doesn’t have any love interest. Am I missing something here?
May 25, 6:15 PM
Jun 2021
I completely understand your frustration! As a fellow reader, I've noticed the same hints and subtle moments that make you wonder if there's a potential romance between Dokja and Sangah.

Firstly, it's great that you're paying attention to the details and aren't just taking things at face value. The show does indeed drop subtle hints throughout the story, and it's not uncommon for fans to misinterpret or overlook these hints.

Regarding the lack of official confirmation on a love interest, it's true that the author hasn't explicitly stated one. However, I think it's worth noting that the author's intention is often to leave interpretation open to the reader. By doing so, they encourage readers to engage more deeply with the story and its characters.

In the case of Dokja and Sangah, their bond is complex and multifaceted. While they share moments of vulnerability and trust, it's not necessarily a traditional romance. Their relationship is built on a foundation of mutual respect, understanding, and shared experiences.
May 25, 6:47 PM
Mar 2019
you will know who he loves when read chapters 200+ and up
May 25, 9:43 PM
Jul 2022
mrjdko said:
So i am currently reading omniscent reader. and i noticed a lot, and i mean a lot of hints of a romance between Dokja and Sangah . I search things up and i always get the same answer, that he doesn’t have any love interest. Am I missing something here?

He doesn't have a love interest
May 26, 5:44 PM

Dec 2020
Kreshre said:

Tf? He doesn't have any love interest
May 28, 9:04 AM
Jan 2024
Kreshre said:

i Understand what you mean.Dokja loves.,........but he doesn't love.... romantically

More topics from this board

» Studio leaks.

Hickykissy - 5 hours ago

5 by deg »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 229 Discussion

HamzabinSaqib - Yesterday

0 by HamzabinSaqib »»
Yesterday, 7:26 PM

» Anime discussion

SeoYulbi - Yesterday

4 by HamzabinSaqib »»
Yesterday, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 228 Discussion

HamzabinSaqib - Sep 18

1 by Isaac_Randon »»
Sep 20, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 227 Discussion

joe_g7 - Sep 10

3 by Tanish_k »»
Sep 13, 3:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.