Forum Settings
Forums

Bot Purge creates big changes in the manga top 100!

New
May 25, 9:03 AM

Jan 2021
Apparently, there has been (what is apparently) a bot purge these last few days, I made a sheet showing all the changes in the manga top 100

Here are some screenshot of the biggest changes

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 25, 10:23 AM

Feb 2016
Most of those changes are miniscule. It's the obscure titles that were hit hardest.
その目だれの目?
May 25, 10:48 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Lucifrost
Most of those changes are miniscule. It's the obscure titles that were hit hardest.
@Lucifrost 0.1/0.2 goes a long way when there are like 10 mangas for each 0.01
May 31, 11:42 PM

Jan 2021
just saw the change for the list and was confused, thanks for the information.
it seems korean and chinese series got the most positive effects, any specific reason?
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Jun 1, 12:19 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Cielord
just saw the change for the list and was confused, thanks for the information.
it seems korean and chinese series got the most positive effects, any specific reason?
@Cielord seems like the same people who were botting monogatari and other LN's at the top were trying to bomb donghuas so they wouldn't take the top novel spot monogatari currently had
Jun 1, 4:16 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Patatita
@Cielord seems like the same people who were botting monogatari and other LN's at the top were trying to bomb donghuas so they wouldn't take the top novel spot monogatari currently had
@Patatita honestly a shame that monogatari had it top spot taken by tian gu cifu, didn't read the novel for both but saw the anime of them never got the hype for tian gu cifu. well that's a bit off topic so you can ignore it.

there was also boost for the chinese anime (link click and mo dao zushi) why do you think it happened?
Jun 1, 6:18 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Cielord
@Patatita honestly a shame that monogatari had it top spot taken by tian gu cifu, didn't read the novel for both but saw the anime of them never got the hype for tian gu cifu. well that's a bit off topic so you can ignore it.

there was also boost for the chinese anime (link click and mo dao zushi) why do you think it happened?
@Cielord Honestly I don't really know myself, but I think they're generally becoming more mainstream and slowly building a fandom, I know of several people both IRL and online who have been getting into chinese anime and novels, I personally think it's great, more things for more people
Jun 1, 6:39 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Patatita
@Cielord Honestly I don't really know myself, but I think they're generally becoming more mainstream and slowly building a fandom, I know of several people both IRL and online who have been getting into chinese anime and novels, I personally think it's great, more things for more people
@Patatita

well then again thanks for answering for my questions.
Jun 1, 8:16 AM
Community Mod
Entranced

Mar 2022
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Manga Discussion Rules: 2.e Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion. Examples include:
e. MAL community data
e.g. Questioning the score/ranking/character favorite counts
e.g. Saying that series X should have a higher/lower score/count
e.g. Specific reviews, moderation of data/community content/reviews, etc.
Concerns about the website should be reported using the appropriate buttons or designated MyAnimeList boards.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do You Listen to Music While Reading Manga?

ScaryOwl - 7 hours ago

3 by MeguSae38 »»
4 minutes ago

» Where Can I read the Yami Shibai Manga Online? Are There any sites that actually have it?

Clouds1234 - Sep 2

3 by RareAnimeHunter »»
45 minutes ago

» What older manga do you wish would get an anime adaptation? (Or an anime remake?) Why?

Rheanne_Harkness - Mar 6

25 by RareAnimeHunter »»
52 minutes ago

» Good manga to read for people starting out

Goblingaming - May 21

24 by RazzaMAL »»
5 hours ago

» How much money have you spent on buying manga?

bucciest - Jul 7

22 by RareAnimeHunter »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.