Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2:06 PM
異世界

Oct 2017
Did Wyne just hit a Divine one, lol! Of course it's the ex-hero and Tsuya again... Could've seen that coming...

Enjoy waiting for the English release :-)
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
May 24, 2:13 PM
Mar 2023
dude it's great ur reading this but these threads are usually for new chapters because otherwise, no one's going to discuss anything! it's highly likely ur only the person reading these chapters rn so this is basically just unnecessary spam
May 24, 2:15 PM
異世界

Oct 2017
Reply to Jmob1
dude it's great ur reading this but these threads are usually for new chapters because otherwise, no one's going to discuss anything! it's highly likely ur only the person reading these chapters rn so this is basically just unnecessary spam
@Jmob1 - Chapter 53 is out in Japan, though? I don't see why I am not allowed to create a chapter discussion for a chapter that's already out? I genuinely don't care if I'm the only one discussing :-) Block me if you don't like me creating them.
May 24, 2:16 PM
Mar 2023
Jesse-kun said:
@Jmob1 - Chapter 53 is out in Japan, though? I don't see why I am not allowed to create a chapter discussion for a chapter that's already out? I genuinely don't care if I'm the only one discussing :-) Block me if you don't like me creating them.

i can block you? cook thx do wtf u want just realise there's no result except disruption and assholery!
May 24, 2:17 PM
異世界

Oct 2017
Reply to Jmob1
Jesse-kun said:

i can block you? cook thx do wtf u want just realise there's no result except disruption and assholery!
@Jmob1 - Womp womp.
May 24, 2:19 PM
Mar 2023

damn I can't block u. never been so sad I couldn't disconnect from another person before. genuine curiosity but tf do u with ur time if ur actually bothered to make these posts? do u have that little to do?
May 24, 2:22 PM
異世界

Oct 2017
Reply to Jmob1

damn I can't block u. never been so sad I couldn't disconnect from another person before. genuine curiosity but tf do u with ur time if ur actually bothered to make these posts? do u have that little to do?
@Jmob1 - Profile settings -> Privacy. Honestly it was only 4 hours. I can do this for 24 hours if you prefer that instead?
May 24, 2:22 PM
Mar 2023
Jesse-kun said:
@Jmob1 - Profile settings -> Privacy. Honestly it was only 4 hours. I can do this for 24 hours if you prefer that instead?

do u not have like a job or school or something?
May 24, 2:23 PM
異世界

Oct 2017
Reply to Jmob1
Jesse-kun said:

do u not have like a job or school or something?
@Jmob1 - I do. I am doing this after that?
May 25, 11:07 AM
Jun 2022
Stop with the threads you fucking buffoon
May 25, 11:10 AM
異世界

Oct 2017
Reply to ARGANAUGHT
Stop with the threads you fucking buffoon
@ARGANAUGHT - I literally stopped yesterday but since you can’t ask nicely I’ll create even more.
May 25, 11:13 AM
Jun 2022
Get a life man , like why tf are you creating twenty threads a day , just make one instead
May 25, 11:15 AM
異世界

Oct 2017
Reply to ARGANAUGHT
Get a life man , like why tf are you creating twenty threads a day , just make one instead
@ARGANAUGHT - Thanks for the encouraging words! Will create thirty today! If you don’t want to see me create threads instead of complaining just block me.
May 25, 11:16 AM
Jun 2022
Eh i just removed the manga itself from my list , enjoy and have a nice day 👍
Jun 19, 11:42 AM

Jan 2023
Reply to Jesse-kun
@ARGANAUGHT - Thanks for the encouraging words! Will create thirty today! If you don’t want to see me create threads instead of complaining just block me.
@Jesse-kun Stay the way you are my man. I love how even the most obscure isekai manga out there has forum threads created by you.
Jun 19, 11:46 AM

Jan 2023
Damn, Wyne is strong

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Chapter 55 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jun 23

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Jun 23, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Chapter 54 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jun 8

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Jun 8, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Chapter 51 Discussion

Jesse-kun - May 24

6 by Kiryotsu »»
May 24, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Chapter 45 Discussion

Jesse-kun - May 24

5 by Jesse-kun »»
May 24, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Chapter 52 Discussion

Jesse-kun - May 24

0 by Jesse-kun »»
May 24, 2:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.