Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 1, 10:30 AM

Jul 2020
Reply to Kumoiro_Shizuki
@phantomic109 My pleasure.TYou You should enjoy both Pet and Babylon. After that, you need to stay focused, because these are very complex stories.

Thank you for your very detailed reply. I'll also be looking at the other works you mentioned.
@Kumoiro_Shizuki Sounds good! Thanks for your response too :)

"Truth is always a cruel thing."

Jun 1, 1:41 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to Kumoiro_Shizuki
@MibuKyou For spiral and Get Backers, I only watched the anime. I'm a very picky eater when it comes to manga, so I was a bit put off by Spiral's design. But I'm going to take your advice and give it a go, once I've finished Houseki No Kuni, Sousei No Taiga and Yokohama Kaidaishi Kikou.
@Kumoiro_Shizuki for gb and spiral anime and most anime's unfortunately they are not faithful to the manga and rarely you see them adapt the whole manga , about spiral art the art is your regular japanese 90s art chapter by chapter the art will be better , hope you enjoy it
Jun 2, 3:19 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to Dragosama
@Kumoiro_Shizuki Gotcha will definitely check Cestvs out. I am obsessed with martial art tournaments, so this synopsis seems right up my alley. Also I can't wait for Gachiakuta to be animated. Rudo vs Jabber is going to be amazing.
@Dragosama However, a little clarification for Cestvs: Avoid anime at all costs. In addition to having very shaky animation (cgi not really good outside the fights and 2d not really present), the story is not respected at all. The 15 volumes of the game are condensed into 11 episodes, which was catastrophic. However, if you read manga with music like I do, the anime's music is truly incredible. One of the sounds in particular, confidentia, almost made me shed a tear while I was reading Bestiarius.

As for Gachiakuta, I'm looking forward to the arc pitting the cleaners against the riders. If it's well adapted and animated, it'll be the next Soul Eater, 100%.
Jun 2, 3:20 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to phantomic109
@Kumoiro_Shizuki Sounds good! Thanks for your response too :)
@phantomic109 You're welcome, my friend
Jun 2, 3:20 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to MibuKyou
@Kumoiro_Shizuki for gb and spiral anime and most anime's unfortunately they are not faithful to the manga and rarely you see them adapt the whole manga , about spiral art the art is your regular japanese 90s art chapter by chapter the art will be better , hope you enjoy it
@MibuKyou I loved it then, so I can only love it now, thanks for everything, lad
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga with nice double spread

Rissio - 7 hours ago

0 by Rissio »»
7 hours ago

» Thoughts on long manga?

Chuckiemuffin - Feb 29

39 by 0am »»
8 hours ago

» Why do you think MAL users don't read manga? ( 1 2 )

Nyron - Feb 7

58 by pludel2 »»
8 hours ago

» How do I open up a chapter discussion for a manga?

MedK001 - Today

1 by Dumb »»
Today, 2:37 AM

» D.Gray-Man

Arhang - Jan 9, 2009

8 by orihihc »»
Yesterday, 7:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.