New
Apr 23, 8:36 AM
Feb 2021
Here is the video: https://youtu.be/n3Tu_dER5k8

(i know audio is bad)
Apr 23, 11:43 AM
Jun 2021
>recommended
O...kay. I know these videos are the simplest to make, but I think they're kinda soulless. Especially seasonal updates which are a tired genre.
I think you'd probably have a shot if you mix that (since normie clicks) with anime reviews of anime you specifically like. Particularly if it's some less popular or known title. Make it more subjective.
Hot Blood saves lives.
Apr 28, 1:15 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to TheMechaManiac
>recommended
O...kay. I know these videos are the simplest to make, but I think they're kinda soulless. Especially seasonal updates which are a tired genre.
I think you'd probably have a shot if you mix that (since normie clicks) with anime reviews of anime you specifically like. Particularly if it's some less popular or known title. Make it more subjective.
@TheMechaManiac ah yeah i like doing that but just thought to try this for fun
May 1, 11:11 AM

Jul 2013
Keep up the good work ;)
May 11, 5:42 AM

Aug 2018
I made a YouTube video recently and I think it's most basic idea about Anime Video:

"The most amazing and interesting story in this world ever existed is the story of the world itself where all stories happened"
-Hassaan Lightstone-
May 11, 7:56 AM

Jan 2021
you talk too fast, everything is happening too fast

just be slower a little bit

watch some scamboli reviews video if you haven't, you don't have to copy him but to me he is an example of good delivery
May 11, 6:52 PM

Jun 2020
First off I'm glad that you took my advice of putting more editing in the portions with your logo it is more engaging!

The isekai title transition at 0:54 was very clean

Despite the audio quality you have energy in your voice, I agree with the first post that says you should make a different sort of video especially because it would be hard to compete with the big name anime yters who already do the seasonal reviews. Keep up the grind bro
May 12, 1:03 PM
Jan 2023
Not bad at all, you managed to keep someone like me with a pretty low attention span right till the very end.

The editing was super clean, and you gave reasons for why you liked/disliked each first episode, plus you have a lot of energy in your voice.

Keep up the good work, hope to see more of your videos in my feed in the future!

More topics from this board

» DBS Dream Fairy Match Girl "Nana" ("Yuna")

MasterTasuke - May 20

2 by MasterTasuke »»
32 minutes ago

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

8 by cyandaqil »»
1 hour ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

376 by nin-tendo »»
4 hours ago

» help with video editing

maxima423 - Mar 2, 2012

7 by Synergyedits »»
5 hours ago

» Anime Recommendations - MAL

hacker09 - May 16, 2022

23 by CLModerno »»
May 21, 4:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.