Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 8, 3:24 PM
Manga Moderator
princess

Sep 2018
Hello everyone! Here are the results of the seasonal raffle: LINK

🌸 Let me know ASAP if you are no longer interested in one of the series you won, so I can re-raffle it promptly.

If you're a new member or you just need a refresher on how seasonals work, here are some basic rules:

1. Winners must finish writing their seasonal synopsis by the end of the day on which episode 4 airs in English. Writers and editors have shorter deadlines (1 week per phase).
  2. You can request up to a 48-hour extension for your seasonal synopsis if you require more time, but you must get an approval from a coordinator (preferably me) first.
  3. If you would like to drop a claim before the deadline, please contact me through PM or Discord. There will be no penalties in this case.
  4. Please notify a coordinator if you become aware that the series is taking a break within its first 4 episodes.
  5. Any series without a name assigned to it is available for anyone to claim, but the same shortened deadlines apply until the season is over.
  6. No series can be claimed before episode 3 airs, even if you won them. Early claims will be removed from the tracker.

Congrats all winners!

rlavusApr 9, 5:03 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Summer 2024 Seasonal Anime Synopses Assignments

rlavus - Jul 10

0 by rlavus »»
Jul 10, 3:14 PM

» Summer 2024 Seasonal Anime Synopses Lottery

rlavus - Jun 23

0 by rlavus »»
Jun 23, 12:25 PM

» New Changes: Sayonara, Editor 2

Red-Comet - Mar 31

0 by Red-Comet »»
Mar 31, 10:02 PM

» Spring 2024 Seasonal Anime Synopses Lottery

rlavus - Mar 20

0 by rlavus »»
Mar 20, 1:20 PM

» Winter 2024 Seasonal Anime Synopses Assignments

complexities - Jan 16

0 by complexities »»
Jan 16, 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.