Forums
New
Apr 4, 11:49 AM
Dec 2022
Should I watch it,
Be short and simple
Apr 4, 11:58 AM

Jan 2014
Watch it and decide for yourself. Do you have to ask people every time you have to watch an anime? Frankly, that's dumb.

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓡𝓸𝓡𝓡𝔂𝓰π“ͺ𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

Apr 4, 12:12 PM
Jun 2021
Similar to “Reincarnated as a slime” as far as I can tell right now. So if you love or like that show I believe it’s worth giving a try.
Apr 4, 12:18 PM
Jan 2022
yes i think its worth a watch
Apr 4, 1:13 PM
Jan 2024
Reincarnated as a slime done wrong
Apr 4, 1:31 PM
May 2021
I read the manga, and it's mostly about being strong, having a big harem and fulfilling carnal desires. That's it, no deep substance. Watch it if you want.
Apr 4, 3:42 PM
Jun 2021
Interesting so far, definitely would suggest giving it a watch - OP MC anime watcher
Apr 4, 4:33 PM
Aug 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Should I watch it,
Be short and simple

Personally I read the manga and I was looking forward to the anime so you should look forward to it, so far it's done very well
Apr 4, 5:36 PM
Jul 2022
read the lightnovel as the manga has and the anime will gloss over lots of info needed for a proper understanding of the type of character the MC is
Apr 4, 5:48 PM
Jun 2023
MavenTails said:

I actually think this one has potential and decided reincarnated as a slime was garbage by season two. Everything slime had originally going for it dropped off into slice of life/boring.
Apr 4, 5:56 PM
Jun 2023
It was very good, and I think as the story progresses it will get even better as he evolves to higher goblin
Apr 4, 6:05 PM

Apr 2020
Everything about this looks like every Isekai, ever, in the past 20 years.
Add some equally stereotypical reincarnation weirdness and studio Deen and yeah...this sounds like a horrible watch.

But people say they like it.... They're surprised even.
Watch the first Episode. It's not much of a commitment, is it? xD

I'd say: If you like Isekai this should be pretty solid, for you.
Apr 4, 7:04 PM
May 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Should I watch it,
Be short and simple

I like it. it's iseki, but a bit more mature, shows blood when the monsters die. I'm interested to see how it goes
Apr 4, 7:44 PM
Aug 2020
you favorited Shangri-La so you'll probably like it too
Apr 4, 8:48 PM

Jun 2017
EbolaBlast said:
MavenTails said:

I actually think this one has potential and decided reincarnated as a slime was garbage by season two. Everything slime had originally going for it dropped off into slice of life/boring.

Not wrong about Slime S1 & S2 being fairly different from one another but I’d argue this has less potential as it progresses. Having read the manga and LN it quickly devolves into Harem Pokémon, can’t even tell you what the plot is besides him getting more “wives” and having more children.
Apr 4, 11:19 PM
Dec 2022
FarCrawDad4 said:
EbolaBlast said:

Not wrong about Slime S1 & S2 being fairly different from one another but I’d argue this has less potential as it progresses. Having read the manga and LN it quickly devolves into Harem Pokémon, can’t even tell you what the plot is besides him getting more “wives” and having more children.

that's the reason i made the post, thanks for the info.
now ican keep my expectations of the anime to it's minimum
Apr 4, 11:30 PM
Jan 2024
EbolaBlast said:
MavenTails said:

I very much disagree Mainly because I absolutely love slice of life
Apr 4, 11:41 PM
Jun 2023
MavenTails said:
EbolaBlast said:

I absolutely hate it in almost every circumstance. Its also why i hate Frieren. Its a slice of life in a fantasy sheepskin 3/10 easy. Also slime english dubbed had terrible voice acting.
Apr 4, 11:44 PM
Jan 2024
EbolaBlast said:
MavenTails said:

I absolutely hate it in almost every circumstance. Its also why i hate Frieren. Its a slice of life in a fantasy sheepskin 3/10 easy. Also slime english dubbed had terrible voice acting.

If you hate the dub than watch it sub. No one is forcing you to watch it
Apr 4, 11:48 PM
Jun 2023
MavenTails said:
EbolaBlast said:

Yeah i dont speak Japanese, so watching something not in my mother tongue makes about as much sense as beating my head off a brick wall repeatedly. To elaborate on that if im going to read it going to be manga because its more accurate to the source material.

If an anime isnt localized to my language then clearly my money isnt good enough for them. Nuff said.
Apr 4, 11:56 PM
Jan 2024
EbolaBlast said:
MavenTails said:

Yeah i dont speak Japanese, so watching something not in my mother tongue makes about as much sense as beating my head off a brick wall repeatedly. To elaborate on that if im going to read it going to be manga because its more accurate to the source material.

If an anime isnt localized to my language then clearly my money isnt good enough for them. Nuff said.

I highly doubt a boy names EbolaBlast pays for his anime, so just stop lying.

Also If you acknowledge you dislike something and you have an option to watch something that everyone else agrees is better why not just watch it?

It’s universally agreed that the sub is way better that the dub for this anime. Going in knowing there is a better experience (sub version) you aren’t going to enjoy the dub version.
Apr 5, 12:02 AM
Jun 2023
Oh boy you are absolutely narrow minded saying its “universally agreed on” shows me you have a very small circle. Also yes i do buy any anime i like because crunchyroll is absolute trash. Itunes has a much better platform for viewing. I feel like im talking to an NCP completely devoid of any subjective opinions over here….anything else you read on here or reddit and want to parrot to me???
Apr 5, 12:52 AM
Dec 2022
says the person with the narrowest mindset. says hates Frieren fro being slice of life, is that narrowest thing I've heard today. sorry buddy just can't find a single reason to take you seriously 😞. so far it's been a bad joke, so just stop dragging that awful joke/ conversation in your universal not opinion
Yeshaiah2015yeshApr 5, 12:55 AM
Apr 5, 8:15 AM

Mar 2017
ye it's aight, normal mid show.
Apr 5, 8:34 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Ahkrin
Watch it and decide for yourself. Do you have to ask people every time you have to watch an anime? Frankly, that's dumb.
@Ahkrin
Ahkrin said:
Watch it and decide for yourself
i do that for every anime. It's just that i have a stupid commitment to not droop any anime no matter how awful it, once i started watching. My reasoning is that i can't rate it fairly if i haven't watched it completely .
Ahkrin said:
Do you have to ask people every time you have to watch an anime? Frankly, that's dumb.
sorry to inform you that i won't do it to every anime, as far ha i can remember this is the first time i asked, and it's not dum. Unlike before i don't have much time to watch animes as i used to, now that iam working i barley get 2 hours of free time to watch anime's. I don't want to add any boring anime and waste the little time i have, without realising i already added one and i don't to add any more awful anime's.
Apr 5, 8:34 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Ahkrin
@Ahkrin
Ahkrin said:
i do that for every anime. It's just that i have a stupid commitment to not droop any anime no matter how awful it, once i started watching. My reasoning is that i can't rate it fairly if i haven't watched it completely .
Ahkrin said:
Do you have to ask people every time you have to watch an anime? Frankly, that's dumb.
sorry to inform you that i won't do it to every anime, as far ha i can remember this is the first time i asked, and it's not dum. Unlike before i don't have much time to watch animes as i used to, now that iam working i barley get 2 hours of free time to watch anime's. I don't want to add any boring anime and waste the little time i have, without realising i already added one and i don't to add any more awful anime's. Iam on bus as iam typing this. Going home
Apr 5, 5:08 PM
Dec 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Should I watch it,
Be short and simple

it is basically reincarnated as a slime, but mc got balls.
Apr 8, 2:16 AM
Apr 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Should I watch it,
Be short and simple

yeah you should
give it a try
Apr 8, 2:19 AM
Dec 2022
Basnet said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Should I watch it,
Be short and simple

yeah you should
give it a try

i will ( character limit )
Apr 8, 8:24 AM
Aug 2023
Yes go watch it. Only one episode out so far so if you don't like it you only lost 24 min
Apr 8, 9:14 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to Ahkrin
@Ahkrin shut the fuck up redditor and just answer his question you socially impaired dork
Apr 8, 11:59 AM

Jan 2014
Reply to nascarlad
@Ahkrin shut the fuck up redditor and just answer his question you socially impaired dork
@nascarlad I don't go to reddit, doofus.

Apr 8, 12:09 PM

Jan 2014
Reply to Yeshaiah2015yesh
@Ahkrin
Ahkrin said:
Ahkrin said:
sorry to inform you that i won't do it to every anime, as far ha i can remember this is the first time i asked, and it's not dum. Unlike before i don't have much time to watch animes as i used to, now that iam working i barley get 2 hours of free time to watch anime's. I don't want to add any boring anime and waste the little time i have, without realising i already added one and i don't to add any more awful anime's. Iam on bus as iam typing this. Going home
@Yeshaiah2015yesh So, you're that type, have to ask for people's opinion just to decide on things. Just drop it if you find it boring, simple as that. Stop making it complicated. Watch the trailer or read the synopsis, if it appears alluring then watch it. Don't take it personally, man. I just really hate indecisive people. Like why make simple things so complicated? It just doesn't make sense for me.

Apr 8, 12:24 PM
Jul 2015
Don't. It sucks. Generic isekaied-into-another-species-and-leveling-up kind of isekai where they take the whole 'game-mechanics as a poor excuse for plot' thing way too far ... and no redeeming quality to make up for it.
Apr 8, 1:12 PM
Sep 2020
Reply to Bolveck
read the lightnovel as the manga has and the anime will gloss over lots of info needed for a proper understanding of the type of character the MC is
@Bolveck yeah, already noticed that a few times, like with the original captured women/poison incident.
Apr 8, 1:13 PM
Sep 2020
Reply to Dickegrobe
Don't. It sucks. Generic isekaied-into-another-species-and-leveling-up kind of isekai where they take the whole 'game-mechanics as a poor excuse for plot' thing way too far ... and no redeeming quality to make up for it.
@Dickegrobe its fun to know that this take will be very, very wrong by the end of the season.

Signed, a manga reader.
Apr 8, 1:18 PM
Oct 2012
It's typical isekai trash but the MC isn't a giant crybaby and the premise is fun. Defintely recommended if you like trash like this, otherwise give it a dodge.

(Currently does not match Eminence of Shadow/Mushoku Tensei levels)
Apr 9, 3:27 AM

Jun 2021
Probably won't get as sexual as the manga but still an enjoyable watch!
Apr 10, 10:21 AM
Sep 2017
Yeah watch this. Like Tensei Shitara Slime but with hot goblins lol
Apr 12, 9:39 AM
Mar 2014
I prefer the manga, the anime is a PG13 version of the manga, all the good stuff got removed.
May 6, 7:20 PM
Apr 2020
Goes downhill very fast, watch “Reincarnated as a slime” instead.
May 7, 12:06 AM
Dec 2022
archanaam36 said:
Goes downhill very fast, watch “Reincarnated as a slime” instead.

iam watching it, bro

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would this anime be better with a different studio?

GoatPieceLuffy - May 23

17 by MadanielFL »»
Yesterday, 10:33 PM

» Almost dropped this (episode 2 spoiler) ( 1 2 3 )

MyllerPhiem - Apr 8

141 by MadanielFL »»
Yesterday, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 6

74 by MadanielFL »»
Yesterday, 4:37 PM

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 8

85 by Songani4 »»
Yesterday, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 27

26 by ughhhhhhh1 »»
May 30, 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.