Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 31, 1:59 PM
Oct 2019
is there a chance of a s2 anytime soon
Mar 31, 2:24 PM
Nov 2016
Nope, there's not enough material for a 2nd season, the anime ended in chapter 56, and the manga is currently in chapter 72.

The manga is also monthly which means it takes a while for the chapters to get released, and the mangaka always takes a 1 month break every 4-5 chapters or something. We won't be getting a 2nd season anytime soon so if I were you, I would read the manga instead, it's awesome and more complete, plus it has awesome art style and paneling, and the anime removed things from the manga anyway.

I recommend reading the manga from the beginning.
Mar 31, 2:43 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to xZabuzax
Nope, there's not enough material for a 2nd season, the anime ended in chapter 56, and the manga is currently in chapter 72.

The manga is also monthly which means it takes a while for the chapters to get released, and the mangaka always takes a 1 month break every 4-5 chapters or something. We won't be getting a 2nd season anytime soon so if I were you, I would read the manga instead, it's awesome and more complete, plus it has awesome art style and paneling, and the anime removed things from the manga anyway.

@xZabuzax thnx ill try to start over
Mar 31, 4:19 PM
Aug 2023
xZabuzax said:

i feel sad about that but i mean its great to know that the manga is still on going
Mar 31, 4:20 PM

Aug 2019
I think we won't get a 2nd season before fall 2025 at the earliest, with 12-13 episodes. Right now the manga has volume 12 up to 14 of new material for the anime (volume 14 is about to be released in may or june)...with vol.15 coming out at the end of the year. Now, the 1st cour of Ragna Crimson covered almost all the first five volumes, hence the 2nd season needs also volume 16...while the manga needs other 1 or 2 vols of new contents in order to be far above the anime's Season 2 for an eventual 3rd season (in order to not wait too many years).
Mar 31, 6:22 PM
Jun 2021
I hope we wont need any of that cause its a trash anime
Mar 31, 8:10 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to R3sZ
@R3sZ Yeah the anime is indeed trash and this is coming from a Ragna Crimson fan like myself, this is just another case of Berserk 2016, this is just another awesome manga that got ruined by a shitty anime adaptation.

I do praise the last episode, it was awesome and I loved it, but as a whole, this anime adaptation was trash IMHO.
Mar 31, 9:56 PM

May 2010
Reply to xZabuzax
@R3sZ Yeah the anime is indeed trash and this is coming from a Ragna Crimson fan like myself, this is just another case of Berserk 2016, this is just another awesome manga that got ruined by a shitty anime adaptation.

I do praise the last episode, it was awesome and I loved it, but as a whole, this anime adaptation was trash IMHO.
@xZabuzax Bruh don't disrespect ragna crimson by comparing it to berserk lmao. The plot and animation are mediocre but it's still a solid 6.5 to 8 territory depending on how you feel about "Show with a lot of fighting and bs" genre
Mar 31, 10:06 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to TrueUchiha
@xZabuzax Bruh don't disrespect ragna crimson by comparing it to berserk lmao. The plot and animation are mediocre but it's still a solid 6.5 to 8 territory depending on how you feel about "Show with a lot of fighting and bs" genre
@TrueUchiha Well, at least you kinda liked the anime and that's what matters.

I was originally planning on giving this anime a 4/10, I simply didn't like this adaptation at all, but since I loved the last episode I upped my rating and ended it with a 5/10.

The manga is fire though, it's a 10/10 for me.
Apr 1, 1:14 AM
Jun 2021
xZabuzax said:

I was originally planning on giving this anime a 4/10, I simply didn't like this adaptation at all, but since I loved the last episode I upped my rating and ended it with a 5/10.

is the manga really good though? cause i really surprise of how much this anime the rating are not below 6..if the manga really great then maybe kinda make sense the anime's are not terrible
Apr 1, 1:38 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to R3sZ
xZabuzax said:

is the manga really good though? cause i really surprise of how much this anime the rating are not below 6..if the manga really great then maybe kinda make sense the anime's are not terrible

@R3sZ The manga is indeed pretty darn good, it's currently in my top 3 but taste is subjective after all, some people may not like it but I love the hell out of it, the art style and the paneling are just too good, and the story is pretty darn good as well and it gets even better in the next arc.

This anime on the other hand... was just not that great, felt way too generic and mid in both animation, directing and even OST sometimes, I just wasn't feeling it, the best example I can give out of this is comparing the manga of Berserk to that abomination of an anime called Berserk 2016, there's just no comparison there, the manga is way better and I feel the same way with Ragna Crimson, the manga is way better than this crappy anime adaptation.

I bet if a better studio like UFOTABLE handled this anime adaptation it would have been way better than what SILVER LINK provided here, this anime simply looked like shit in the 2nd cour, it was godawful.

I'm not even asking for top-tier animation like what UFOTABLE provides, I'm ok with decent animation like episodes 6-7 with Ragna vs Ultimatia, that was good enough for me but the things I watched in the 2nd cour for the most part was dogshit, it was that bad for me. At least the last episode was awesome so there's that.
Apr 3, 4:27 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to R3sZ
@R3sZ tough words for someone who gave Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo a 10/10 :-D
Apr 8, 3:01 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to R3sZ
@R3sZ wdym? except for the average animation, the story is actually quite good and entertaining
May 12, 3:32 AM
Jun 2021
NiQue_ said:
@R3sZ tough words for someone who gave Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo a 10/10 :-D

Bruh isekai harem is the best 😂 but its only my personal rate btw..especially for a MAN..
May 12, 3:36 AM
Jun 2021
saikyozero said:
@R3sZ wdym? except for the average animation, the story is actually quite good and entertaining

The story maybe good n potential..but dialog or script is terrible..i felt cringe every episodes..and every episode also include unnecessary and tryhard comedy which is adding to make a lot of the time beg the question..is this comedy anime or what? Cause u cant make a lot of scene even at the serious time a comedy..it doesnt work!
May 12, 1:06 PM
May 2021
Kimo45 said:
is there a chance of a s2 anytime soon

Not enough material for it. Gonna take 3-4 years lol, cause chapters releases monthly

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Oct 21, 2023

69 by Jonsitoa »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

114 by grapman »»
Yesterday, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

23 by Magicmist »»
May 24, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

43 by De-Guzman »»
May 23, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Sep 30, 2023

219 by lasodamos »»
May 13, 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.