Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 27, 9:12 AM
Jun 2016
in the last couple of episodes its all about friendships, relations and love, typical of a high-school theme anime.
but will it get any darker than this? ayanokoji is clearly using everyone around him, though i did not see him doing much this season compared than the last 2 (coz everything was happening BTS, also pacing seemed a bit too fast)
i hope this will not become a regular school drama anime by the end rather than a psychological suspense. (minor spoilers only please)
AMAN2410Mar 27, 9:18 AM
Mar 27, 9:21 AM
Mar 2022
Well, there are adapting 25 episodes per 13 episodes (exactly what it sounds like), of course pacing is fast

and there are more action scenes in next season
Mar 27, 9:23 AM
Jun 2016
AltN said:
Well, there are adapting 25 episodes per 13 episodes (exactly what it sounds like), of course pacing is fast

and there are more action scenes in next season

nice to hear about some incoming action.
Mar 27, 9:35 AM

Apr 2021
Well the setting is in a high school so thats still going to be there. I would say that the stakes are raised, since now the mc has to focused on the White room, for example tsukushiro(who is the acting director) and on a White room student and also on Nagumo(the student council president) who will change certain things.
Mar 27, 9:44 AM
Jun 2016
luisfunes99 said:
Well the setting is in a high school so thats still going to be there. I would say that the stakes are raised, since now the mc has to focused on the White room, for example tsukushiro(who is the acting director) and on a White room student and also on Nagumo(the student council president) who will change certain things.

will there be any life on the line situations or the worse possible thing to happen in this will only be termination from the school ??
Mar 27, 9:55 AM

Oct 2017
Yes things get really serious. Many die from failing exams and stuff. Ayanokouji starts killing people left and right.
Mar 27, 10:19 AM

May 2021
Uh 2nd year is just a bit more serious, but I don't think its by a whole lot. There are some pretty good scenes coming tho, if they are gonna make s4 and on
Mar 27, 10:35 AM

Apr 2021
AMAN2410 said:
luisfunes99 said:

will there be any life on the line situations or the worse possible thing to happen in this will only be termination from the school ??

From what ive read the worst possible outcome in general would be expulsion. For ayano would be going back to the White room. Besides this, as many has said there is more action, meaning more fighting. So the characters involved in this fights will obv get injured. Ayano gets injured in the first volume.
Mar 27, 10:44 AM
Jul 2022
AMAN2410 said:
in the last couple of episodes its all about friendships, relations and love, typical of a high-school theme anime.
but will it get any darker than this? ayanokoji is clearly using everyone around him, though i did not see him doing much this season compared than the last 2 (coz everything was happening BTS, also pacing seemed a bit too fast)
i hope this will not become a regular school drama anime by the end rather than a psychological suspense. (minor spoilers only please)

Yes, hinted at it with the new white students next year. Is one but it does get more serious. Plus action. Overall it gets better story wise and more ups and downs. I prefer year 2 as an absolute upgrade.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

212 by PanditaMimilona »»
Sep 16, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM

» 4th season announced ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Aug 31

59 by Insane_0_2 »»
Sep 3, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 2, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.