Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2:01 PM

Dec 2018
I don't know how a wormhole gets broken...you'd think their problems would be immediate and disastrous but oh well they got a monster core and free whip out of it.
Apr 1, 2:46 PM
May 2022
Reply to StateofOhayo
I don't know how a wormhole gets broken...you'd think their problems would be immediate and disastrous but oh well they got a monster core and free whip out of it.
@StateofOhayo umm.. why is no one talking about his "new looks", that is one of rare things that I am not so much fan of when animation studios do it... same thing like last time.. at least last time it was time lapse since he spend two years or something like that with medusa?.. don't get me wrong in terms of pure animation this looks is probably my favorite, then original and then middle one (middle one -> least because hair is not same as original), but I just can't get used to it...I get moments where I question my self is that rly Xiao Yan?.. also same thing when I first time saw new looks for little poison girl.. like.. I know a lot happened to her...but it's like brand new character.. she was like regular and then just became hot... bullshit
Apr 1, 4:09 PM

Dec 2018
Reply to xxxy4
@StateofOhayo umm.. why is no one talking about his "new looks", that is one of rare things that I am not so much fan of when animation studios do it... same thing like last time.. at least last time it was time lapse since he spend two years or something like that with medusa?.. don't get me wrong in terms of pure animation this looks is probably my favorite, then original and then middle one (middle one -> least because hair is not same as original), but I just can't get used to it...I get moments where I question my self is that rly Xiao Yan?.. also same thing when I first time saw new looks for little poison girl.. like.. I know a lot happened to her...but it's like brand new character.. she was like regular and then just became hot... bullshit
@xxxy4 Yeah to be honest I didn't even recognize her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Nian Fan Episode 100 Discussion

JordioJoystar - Jun 9

3 by JordioJoystar »»
Jun 11, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Nian Fan Episode 99 Discussion

Dobko - Jun 2

0 by Dobko »»
Jun 2, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Nian Fan Episode 98 Discussion

Dobko - May 28

1 by Naveen6662246 »»
May 29, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Nian Fan Episode 97 Discussion

Dobko - May 19

0 by Dobko »»
May 19, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: Nian Fan Episode 96 Discussion

Dobko - May 19

0 by Dobko »»
May 19, 1:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.