Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

(MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS SO DONT CHECK THUS POST IF YOU DOMT WANT SPOILERS)How smart or strong really is Koenji?

New
Mar 7, 8:16 AM
Apr 2022
I just can't help but feel like Koenji is secretly overpowered or something.
Mar 7, 8:27 AM

Dec 2017
Those muscles of his aren't just for show.
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Mar 7, 8:27 AM
Jun 2021
All i can say is read the ln (especially year 2)
but if you're fine with spoilers
"
"
Mar 7, 8:38 AM

Jul 2022
ogawz said:

He just is. Koenji is something else
Mar 7, 8:51 AM

Sep 2023
koenji is awesome as he is but can someone tell me if he is better or worse than Ayanokouji (overall comparison)?
Mar 7, 9:47 AM
Mar 2023
His only flaw is his narcissism. He’s equally intelligent and athletic. He was able to deduce that Ayanokoji is a lot stronger than he looks just by him having his arm grabbed.
Mar 7, 10:05 AM
Nov 2018
@ogawz Koenij is probably the strongest in school and arguably the most intelligent. Ayan even mentioned once he would not want to go against him. His flaw is that if it directly benefits him at all, he will not get involved. In the light novel
MoppitMar 7, 11:06 AM
Mar 7, 10:59 AM
May 2023
ogawz said:

Yh he will unleash part of his strength in yr 2. My theory with him is he also got trained like the white room, but wasnt in conditions like ayanokoji. Cuz he from a rich family, my guess is that his company funds the white room in exchange for koenji getting his abilities
Mar 7, 11:21 AM
Mar 2022
Year 2 spoiler.

Mar 7, 11:30 AM

Jul 2022
Koenji use only 2% of his power

Mar 7, 11:58 AM
Jul 2021
As someone who has read till the 7th volume of Year 2 of the COTE LN, i can say that if i was to rate everyone by overall ability, he would be at least in the top 5 in the whole school at the the time of me reading. The reason why i can't give an exact/precise ranking is because i haven't yet seen him in a direct confrontation except for very small ones, but he has always proven to be unique and has accomplished some incredible achievements on his own, which are for the most part in year 2.
His way of thinking is very complex and he is able to think outside the box, the thing i am talking about is something that was skipped during the adaptation. During the mixed training camp arc, Koji and Koenji were in the same small group, and during one conversation it was revealed that Koenji is secretly trading private points with 3rd years for real money, since his family is rich.
Koji has said before that Koenji is the only one in his class who he doesn't fully understand and can't manipulate.
Mar 7, 2:17 PM
Nov 2020
basically : Koenji is Ayanokoji if he was actually free
u can see the contrast from the first page of the ln and the first ep
very similar and abilities yet one is chained by the white room while the other is directed only by his desires
Mar 7, 4:07 PM

May 2021
Top tier intelligence and physical power. Perfect in everyway except his self centered personality and lack of self-willing contribution to the community.
Mar 8, 2:11 AM
Apr 2022
ogawz said:

He is the only person kyoutaka can't manipulate. And he actually knows of the potential kyoutaka is hiding. (it's a spoiler but it's not major enough to hide)
Mar 8, 2:26 AM
Aug 2023
Koenji is 1B if anything. He is not the cream of the crop, that’s the 🐐 after all; but Koenji is up there with the actual elite students in the school.

*cough* Sakayanagi is not one them *cough*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

212 by PanditaMimilona »»
Sep 16, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM

» 4th season announced ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Aug 31

59 by Insane_0_2 »»
Sep 3, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 2, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.