Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 4, 2010 9:07 PM
Jun 2009
Why do you hate Justin Bieber? For me I think it's bc when ever I hear ppl talking about how great he is,I get a little mad bc he's not! He sound like a girl and his looks...Don't even get me started! >.< Normal ppl these days... I don't get em' at all, with there opinions on looks, and music I can't even consider the normal. :/
I mean I just can' t hate someone beacause of only there voice, there actually need to be more of a reason to me. But, of course that's just my opinion, why do you hate Justin Bieber? ( Oh I hope they don't play JB at my school dance on Monday! >_<)
If I had an apple I'd throw the precious fruit.
At who? Why that would be you! :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 5, 2010 6:39 AM

Jul 2009
OMG! There are so many reason to hate this guy/girl w.e..
I don't get at all why people adoree this guy =/ who's just a boy who became a star over night(like all the other Disney stars =.=) who made 2 mv's(that are the same..except he changed the location & the girl) and on top of that he got a girly voice >.> . I think he's way over rated + he's not tht good looking like all the desperate fangirls say.
My mom had no idea he's a boy xDD and i think the whole planet thought the same.
His hair is horrible.
And why the hell his mv's got 100m+ views ???
Like my bff said. The lyrics he sings are not tht bad, only if they'd be sang by someone else xD
Jun 5, 2010 4:12 PM
Jun 2009
Definetly. :D I'm glad you see my point.
If I had an apple I'd throw the precious fruit.
At who? Why that would be you! :D
Jun 14, 2010 6:32 AM
Apr 2010
YEAH, AND I WAS LIKE BABY BABY BABY OOOHHHH, LIKE BABY BABY BABY NOOOO.

I think my point is that I don't like hearing the same lyrics being girly screamed over and over again.
Jun 24, 2010 1:02 PM

Dec 2008
I hate him because:
1) He is like the stupid Disney stars (When I heard on him first, I thought he is one of them)
2) He is overrated
3) He sounds like a crybaby (BABY BABY BABY OOOHHHHHH - Not crybaby too much?)
4) He sounds like 12 years old girl that isn't developed XD

Continue...

And that's it. Na-no-ne/De-aru/Relo XD
Jul 1, 2010 4:30 AM
Jun 2010
Justin Bieber is like Jonas Brothers (JB/JB) but he's even worse, since he is a copy cat (he copied the JB from the jonas brothers, who copied from someone else...)
I hate his songs (honestly, I don't think I've ever listened to a full song) because he sounds even more girly than I do (yet, I'm a girl... and I think he's a boy...)
The first time I heard him on the radio, I honestly thought that it was a 10 year old girl singing...
Come on, he's 16 yet he sounds like 10 year old boy who hasn't reached puberty... I pity him...
Jul 2, 2010 4:22 PM

Apr 2010
Because his balls haven't dropped :P
Jul 17, 2010 3:35 PM

Dec 2009
I hate him because seriously the first time i accually heard him was at my chick cousins house and i was like "whoa is this chick singing?" and my cousin like got mad at me and i was like WTF? what did i say? shes like no its justin beaver i was like WHOA ITS A DUDE and i think he looks like a girl with really short hair. :p

95% of teens would cry if they saw EDWARD CULLEN at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Put this as part of your sig if you are part of the 5% that would sit here with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!"
Jul 17, 2010 7:53 PM

Jul 2010
I LOATH Justin Beiber because:

-He/She makes me sick.
-I hate his/her voice.
-GAY
-His/Her song's creeps the hell out of me!
-He/She makes my sister and my friends retarded too.
-He/She thinks he's already mature when he's just 10 years old (or 9?, I don't care.).
-His/Her songs make the radio even crappier. XDDD
Jul 23, 2010 10:02 PM

May 2010
HE NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! cuz I'm a musician I play
Jul 30, 2010 3:47 PM

Jul 2010
I hate him because he's so full of himself, when he's in fact not that talented. A substitute teacher at my school told us she met Justin Bieber when he was doing a singing contest in our area. She said he acted very stuck up. Not to her in particular, but she saw how he acted towards others. People are also saying that he's the next Micheal Jackson. Yeah right. That's like when they were saying the Jonas Brothers were the next Beatles XD

Think though. One day he'll be performing live on TV. We'll all watch as he hits puberty and his voice cracks and sounds even worse in front of everyone XD He won't be famous for long. :)

Sep 10, 2010 12:07 AM

Jul 2009
(1)his voice {my ear dum bleeds}
(2) his hair {GRRR >.< F*** Dip S***}
(3) his face {i wanna tear it to shreads}

He's the next linsey lohan..i mean look how she turned out
Sep 30, 2010 1:17 PM

Dec 2008
MCH10 said:

He's the next linsey lohan..i mean look how she turned out

Lindsay Lohan in burned, dude.

And that's it. Na-no-ne/De-aru/Relo XD
Oct 30, 2010 9:58 AM

Jul 2009
o.o
Nov 26, 2010 7:08 PM

Aug 2010
Ahh... the biebtards... they are getting to me... ha... hate on me... YES hate on me for hating on bieber... its funny... being attacked by biebtards on twitter XD
"참 많은 파도가친다.앞으로 여행할길은 너무멀고길지만 멈추면안돼.. 멈춘순간 어른이 되어가는 길을 포기하는 나락으로 떨어진다. 어른이되어가는 경험은 이제부터 시작이지만 아직어리고 젊다는 최고의무기로 아직 눈앞에 보이지않는 더넓은 세상을 밟고싶다."
--김재중
CLICK IF YOU WISH
Dec 9, 2010 8:16 AM

Jan 2009
"Justina" just needs to act more like a guy.
Nuff said. >_>
Feb 17, 2011 8:04 PM

Feb 2010
He's too gay, and he sounds like a girl and I also hate child singers. They have no talent!! Nobody likes Justin Beiber!!! D<
Feb 28, 2011 11:25 PM
Feb 2011
i just didn't like justin bieber the way he act, the way he walk, the way he talk, the way on what he was!!!
being a superstar in such age should not be confided with any other rankings..
i hate others who almost worship him!
justin bieber is also human like us! nothing seems so different that the fact that he is known all over the world...
but then,,,oh how it sucks!
Aug 17, 2012 8:10 AM

Apr 2012
Here is my reasons for hating justin bieber

1: He doesnt have a great singing voice as many girls claim to be

2: He keeps singing the same thing over and over about him getting girls that he claims that he loves.

3: The fans who are annoying as hell and I wish they die!

And that is pretty much it.
Aug 17, 2012 8:11 AM

Apr 2012
AL19 said:
He's too gay, and he sounds like a girl and I also hate child singers. They have no talent!! Nobody likes Justin Beiber!!! D<

Apparently a lot of people like it and that is the sad truth.
Aug 17, 2012 9:28 AM

Jun 2011
I have no need to write anything every thing I wanted to say is above mee ^^^^^^^^

Jun 13, 2013 12:12 PM
May 2013
He/she sounds like a girl. We were forced to sing one of his songs at school. Worst two hours of my life. Also, she/she can't sing and he/she's face is ugly. I'm not surprised if he's really a girl but then had an operation which made her into a guy.... or in other words, gender reassignment surgery.
Jun 30, 2013 9:39 AM

Apr 2012
Yuki-May said:
He/she sounds like a girl. We were forced to sing one of his songs at school. Worst two hours of my life. Also, she/she can't sing and he/she's face is ugly. I'm not surprised if he's really a girl but then had an operation which made her into a guy.... or in other words, gender reassignment surgery.

I feel so sorry for you :(
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» So I told my mom that I hate Justin Bieber

Doabarrelroll - Dec 8, 2010

4 by DeletedAccount_ »»
Jan 9, 2013 4:15 AM

» How many Justin Biebers could you take in a fight?

ACBlackJ0ck - Dec 12, 2010

5 by Animewolfguy »»
Oct 12, 2012 5:29 PM

» How would you kill Justin Beiber??

EmoBishxD - Feb 8, 2011

15 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Sep 27, 2012 1:50 PM

» Jusin Bieber Movie

ACBlackJ0ck - Feb 11, 2011

2 by Animewolfguy »»
Aug 17, 2012 8:12 AM

» Who's worse? Rebecca Black or Justin Bieber or Jenna Rose?

Athalon-Zero - Apr 20, 2011

16 by Animewolfguy »»
Aug 16, 2012 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.