Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 8, 2011 10:22 PM

Jul 2010
Ok, i'm guessing everyone here has had this little fantasy on how you could kill this mangina LOL, POST IT HERE!!!!

I would have to say i would make him swallow acid and then peel his skin off (though it would get a bit messy YUCH!)

IT DOESNT MATTER HOW OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 15, 2011 3:44 PM

Jul 2009
Well. (btw this is gonna be messy too mwahahahaha)

I would tie c**k sucker up then push him in the biggest shreader in the galaxy then i would pick up his shreading and shread them again the i would feed his shreading to rabid dogs and wait for then to s**t it out then i would organize a funeral, melt the s**t and pour it on the grave.

Justin Beiber
R-est
I-n
D-ick
J-uice
Dragon360Mar 21, 2011 11:30 AM
Feb 28, 2011 11:35 PM
Feb 2011
hmm, i think like in the movie (i forgot its title)
he is placed in a room then there is only a gadgets...
the people who are surfing the net will vote on how he will be killed...
majority wins :)
Mar 5, 2011 5:53 PM

Jun 2010
It's easy. Find the most fanatical Bieber fan in existence, who's love borders on mentally unbalanced obsessive, and give her the key to his trailer.

Make sure to give her a gun and tell her that the only way to have Bieber to herself is a love-suicide pact.

Then just sit back and watch FOX news.
Jun 26, 2011 10:40 PM
Jun 2011
uh, guys, killing people is HORRIBLE

just sayin'
Jul 5, 2012 2:52 PM
Jul 2012
I'd get a sniper rifle shoot him in his mangina during a concert and see "it" hit the higher notes then finish it off by attacking it with a water bottle PWNED :D
Aug 16, 2012 1:35 PM

Apr 2012
How I would kill justin is like this. I pretend that I want to hang out with. Then I take him to the top cliff and tell him to look down and then I push him to his death :D Man am I a asshole or what!.
Aug 16, 2012 1:36 PM

Apr 2012
Valkeakoski said:

just sayin'

Hey its just to release our anger on this JB guy. That is all.
Aug 16, 2012 3:46 PM

Jun 2011
get all the anime characters and stuff kill him with every fucking attack even if he dies from the first one then after one year of doing thet I will put his body everything that is related to him in fire then after that I will put out the fire after 2 days and dance over the place where the fire was put out
and everyone lives happily ever after THE END ~OuO
Ao-hoshiAug 16, 2012 3:55 PM

Aug 16, 2012 4:15 PM

Apr 2012
blue-star said:
get all the anime characters and stuff kill him with every fucking attack even if he dies from the first one then after one year of doing thet I will put his body everything that is related to him in fire then after that I will put out the fire after 2 days and dance over the place where the fire was put out
and everyone lives happily ever after THE END ~OuO

That would be the most epic thing to happen. I can imagin it now as Naruto giving a rasenga, Ichigo heavy shocking lunar fang, and many more.
Aug 17, 2012 2:30 AM

Jun 2011
Animewolfguy said:
That would be the most epic thing to happen. I can imagin it now as Naruto giving a rasenga, Ichigo heavy shocking lunar fang, and many more.

I was sleeping in school and dreamt that XD then my annoying classmate (she loves jb btw ) woke me up I was enjoying that dream so much too T~T

Aug 17, 2012 8:07 AM

Apr 2012
blue-star said:
Animewolfguy said:

I was sleeping in school and dreamt that XD then my annoying classmate (she loves jb btw ) woke me up I was enjoying that dream so much too T~T

Does your dream have goku giving a energy blast on that tween dick head?
Aug 17, 2012 9:18 AM

Jun 2011
Animewolfguy said:
blue-star said:
Animewolfguy said:

it has all the anime characters and attacks that I can think of :D

Aug 17, 2012 9:48 AM

Apr 2012
blue-star said:
Animewolfguy said:
blue-star said:
Animewolfguy said:

it has all the anime characters and attacks that I can think of :D

Now that is what I'm talking about. Hey can you put like a top ten attacks you would like to see?
Sep 27, 2012 1:50 PM
Aug 2012
hmm, a slow and painful death. first, stab her in the chest, then take out her eyes and feed them to the dogs, and other random stuff. Sorry, but I'm not very creative, lol

Sep 27, 2012 1:50 PM
Aug 2012
Animewolfguy said:
Valkeakoski said:

just sayin'

Hey its just to release our anger on this JB guy. That is all.

lol, yeah, that's what I think ^ ^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» So why do you hate Jb?

Natsu-Natsu117 - Jun 4, 2010

22 by Animewolfguy »»
Jun 30, 2013 9:39 AM

» So I told my mom that I hate Justin Bieber

Doabarrelroll - Dec 8, 2010

4 by DeletedAccount_ »»
Jan 9, 2013 4:15 AM

» How many Justin Biebers could you take in a fight?

ACBlackJ0ck - Dec 12, 2010

5 by Animewolfguy »»
Oct 12, 2012 5:29 PM

» Jusin Bieber Movie

ACBlackJ0ck - Feb 11, 2011

2 by Animewolfguy »»
Aug 17, 2012 8:12 AM

» Who's worse? Rebecca Black or Justin Bieber or Jenna Rose?

Athalon-Zero - Apr 20, 2011

16 by Animewolfguy »»
Aug 16, 2012 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.