Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 7, 8:51 PM

Jul 2023

AMC Theaters, Cinemark, Regal List Rascal Does Not Dream of a Sister Venturing Out/Knapsack Kid Films for U.S. Release in March

In the article, it says that the dub for the two newest movies will be in US theaters on the 25th of March. Presumably, this is a Love is War situation, and the other content will be back-dubbed, but it's possible this never happens. Either way, super excited, and I will be in the theater for this one.
Feb 7, 10:29 PM
Apr 2023
Wishful thinking. I think they are starting to capitalize on the success of this series now but I’m not sure it’s worth the time and effort to post-dub the TV series. Can’t tell you how much I would love that but I’m just not sure it’s realistic.
Feb 7, 10:47 PM
Dec 2022
the second season is coming, seeing as the anime fans growing all over the world this days, their are many new anime fans who didn't watch it and uncomfortable watching in sub, believe me dubbing is the main reason what brings new anime WATCHERS outside from Japan. personally speaking i didn't starte many anime's in the past what i was interested in because of not having a dub.
now as a weakly watcher we don't see the significance of dub. but a lot of anime got even more popular even after a late dub release. in this case the second season will play in the favour of this anime. and i don't think the dub will go to waste
Feb 7, 11:09 PM
Jul 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
the second season is coming, seeing as the anime fans growing all over the world this days, their are many new anime fans who didn't watch it and uncomfortable watching in sub, believe me dubbing is the main reason what brings new anime WATCHERS outside from Japan. personally speaking i didn't starte many anime's in the past what i was interested in because of not having a dub.
now as a weakly watcher we don't see the significance of dub. but a lot of anime got even more popular even after a late dub release. in this case the second season will play in the favour of this anime. and i don't think the dub will go to waste

2nd season?! It's not finished with the movie?? Am I missing something!

okay I just saw the manga is still publishing and I haven't watched 2 movies 😶
Feb 7, 11:36 PM
Dec 2022
Reckless_weeb said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

2nd season?! It's not finished with the movie?? Am I missing something!

okay I just saw the manga is still publishing and I haven't watched 2 movies 😶

even after all this year's the movies animation and art are just like the old ones. didn't notice any difference except for better quality
Feb 7, 11:39 PM
Jul 2021
eli_shmeli said:
@Reckless_weeb

basically there's

season 1

movie 1 - dreaming girl

movie 2 - sister venturing out

movie 3 - knapsack kid

season 2 - university arc

Yeah I just found out.

I found movie 2 but can't find movie 3 anywhere. I guess it's not available on streaming platforms yet!
Feb 8, 12:13 AM
Dec 2022
@Reckless_weeb
@eli_shmeli
No bro their are just 2 movies. That's all. 2nd movie came recently. I don't know about movie 3. Might have been a mistake. Or their going to be a movie 3 i guess. But all i heard is season 2 was coming, nothing about a third movie. If any one knows clarify please
Feb 8, 12:30 AM
Jul 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
@Reckless_weeb
@eli_shmeli
No bro their are just 2 movies. That's all. 2nd movie came recently. I don't know about movie 3. Might have been a mistake. Or their going to be a movie 3 i guess. But all i heard is season 2 was coming, nothing about a third movie. If any one knows clarify please

2nd movie came in June last year.
3rd one was released in Dec.
Feb 8, 12:45 AM
Dec 2022
Reckless_weeb said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
@Reckless_weeb
@eli_shmeli

i just looked it up their are three movie's. just it's not available on streaming website. I was wondering how did I mis a movie. thankyou bro for confirming
Feb 8, 2:26 AM
Apr 2023
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
Reckless_weeb said:

i just looked it up their are three movie's. just it's not available on streaming website. I was wondering how did I mis a movie. thankyou bro for confirming

The Knapsack Kid movie is only Exclusive Released in Japan, they are planning to launch it globally around may or June as per the sources i found
Feb 8, 4:45 AM
Aug 2022
Ooh Heck Yeah!! I was waiting for this.
Feb 8, 5:38 AM
Oct 2019
Yeah cool for you US
Still no annonce for EU.
The F* Aniplex doing
Feb 8, 9:55 PM
Nov 2018
@eli_shmeli I already watched it twice. Would definitely rewatch it again if it is dub
Feb 10, 11:10 AM
Dec 2022
@ColCasey

will according to anime the entire world 🌎🌍 means Japan 🗾 after all 😂😅
Feb 11, 4:06 PM

Jun 2023
I really like watching anime dubs. I haven't watched these two films, but I will 100℅ watch it. I like to see how the character speaks in English (or other languages).
Feb 22, 7:20 AM
May 2022
I was planning on watching the movie, but now I guess I'm gonna wait for the dub.. Should have loved it if they had dubbed the tv series way earlier... Anyways now I am gonna rewatch the whole series once it is dubbed...

More topics from this board

» Why is no one talking about the dub being announced… No hype?

SorryNT - Aug 28

35 by Mystogan14579 »»
Sep 19, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

230 by Pepista »»
Sep 17, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

531 by ItsRizzmi »»
Sep 13, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2018

233 by FlameyWT »»
Sep 9, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2018

194 by FlameyWT »»
Sep 9, 7:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.