Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 2, 4:19 PM
Dec 2018
I just re-watched the anime from S1 to Act II and continued reading the manga until the end. Even though it all depends on Terajima-sensei, I hope Terajima-sensei will continue this manga again, I want to see Eijun playing in Koshien as Ace. I also want to see what the development of Seidou's 1st graders will be like in the future, Koushuu, Yui, etc.

And there's still a lot more interesting things i want to see and it's been a while since the Act II manga ended, so I hope Terajima-sensei still healthy and wants to continue this manga.
Feb 2, 9:33 PM

Sep 2020
One can only hope. I'm more hopeful that somehow some studio picks it up and just adapts all of Act II because those last couple of matches were amazing.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Feb 4, 9:16 PM
Feb 2021
It is very doubtful he was burn out on it tbh. He said he didn’t want it to start having a effect on the character development and etc because some ppl and he himself thought the story was getting rushed. (Based off what I have read on other posts. He did say he would at least do the finals for the other yugimori and the other team but other than that it is a long shot. But we can dream for it. I waited so long to see Eijun perform the way he did in act 2 and against ichidai and in the finals. But then at the end it skipped to after nationals because he himself doesn’t know if it will be finished
Feb 10, 7:54 AM
Jan 2020
yeah he was burned out and I don't think he will continue although many fans want him to continue until they reach college or after college like Haikyu did (but only a very short one) but he decided to let it be, I had the same hope as you do like I really want to watch how crazy Eijun pitching is can he even beat Mei pitching. I also hope he can team up with Chris again or Tetsu I watched a million times.
Feb 10, 7:55 AM
Jan 2020
I was so crazy of AOD until I even start drawing all of them ♥️♥️

More topics from this board

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 175 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Jul 18, 2019

3 by ZeltronULT »»
May 10, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 176 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Jul 25, 2019

8 by ZeltronULT »»
May 10, 12:19 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 309 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 14, 2023

7 by sam_rg »»
Oct 14, 2023 12:19 PM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 308 Discussion

Lylaaz - Oct 29, 2022

10 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:12 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 307 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 22, 2022

7 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.