Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2023 10:38 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014

---
Awesome promotional video! Not only does it look quite stylish and feature a really great song, but they actually wrote up a whole backstory.

Google Translate of the video description:
Hoshimachi Suisei stands in a corner of the lunar city. She was starving during her long journey! If she doesn't eat her fill right away, she'll end up eating pieces of the moon... When I expanded the map and researched restaurant points, I found only one Mos Burger store 1km away! (Hey, when I looked at the aircraft's synchronized GPS, Inotaku made a pit stop before me!? Tell me first!) However, it took 3 hours to arrive! ? I can't stand that, my stomach and back are stuck together! Apparently, this area is an area called [Robotics 51] that Mid Luxe AI has management authority over, and foreign species need to apply for permission two weeks in advance. What kind of artificial intelligence does it take these days to require an application period of two weeks? Frustrated and hungry, Suisei puts her hand on the accelerator and leans forward. What will be her fate after she decides to force her way through?
Feb 17, 6:01 PM
Mar 2019
All this for a Burger, nice.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.