Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 13, 2023 7:53 AM
Jul 2023
I did not understand this case properly. I watched it carefully but still, I did not get it fully. Will you please briefly tell the case?
Dec 13, 2023 8:59 AM
Feb 2021
In the shopping plaza where Toto and Kawasemi happened to be, there were frequent reports of people being assaulted and having their phones taken. The big issue was that all of the reports of the attackers appearance were completely different, with claims ranging from a sly child to an old lady.

The duo end up witnessing the assailant in action, only this time he ended up murdering someone. They chase after him, but lose sight of him after he knocks a woman over and goes into a clothing store, so they have the police come by and begin their investigation.

If he wasn’t off his game, Kawasemi could’ve easily put together the little details and figured out who our culprit was. Unfortunately, this wasn’t the case, so they had no choice but to let the people in the store leave. After this, Ron appears, and gives Kawasemi the encouragement he needed to be his old self again, which allows him to identify which of the shoppers was the true culprit.

Eventually, said culprit returned to the clothing store to pick up the phone he hid, but the police had already turned it into a trap, and arrested them.
Dec 13, 2023 8:19 PM
Apr 2023
jekfrumstotferm said:
In the shopping plaza where Toto and Kawasemi happened to be, there were frequent reports of people being assaulted and having their phones taken. The big issue was that all of the reports of the attackers appearance were completely different, with claims ranging from a sly child to an old lady.

The duo end up witnessing the assailant in action, only this time he ended up murdering someone. They chase after him, but lose sight of him after he knocks a woman over and goes into a clothing store, so they have the police come by and begin their investigation.

If he wasn’t off his game, Kawasemi could’ve easily put together the little details and figured out who our culprit was. Unfortunately, this wasn’t the case, so they had no choice but to let the people in the store leave. After this, Ron appears, and gives Kawasemi the encouragement he needed to be his old self again, which allows him to identify which of the shoppers was the true culprit.

Eventually, said culprit returned to the clothing store to pick up the phone he hid, but the police had already turned it into a trap, and arrested them.

But like how did ppl that were attacked always saw the attacker as a different person? Maybe I’m missing something
Dec 13, 2023 8:23 PM
Feb 2021
Gabija222 said:
jekfrumstotferm said:

But like how did ppl that were attacked always saw the attacker as a different person? Maybe I’m missing something

Forgot to mention that part. I forgot who exactly reached this conclusion, but it was noted that all of the victims were wearing suits. I forgot how exactly it lead to this, but it was decided that the victims were all perpetrators of a scamming business, and revealing the identity of the attacker would leave them liable for arrest, so they chose to give false info.
Dec 13, 2023 8:31 PM
Apr 2023
jekfrumstotferm said:
Gabija222 said:

Forgot to mention that part. I forgot who exactly reached this conclusion, but it was noted that all of the victims were wearing suits. I forgot how exactly it lead to this, but it was decided that the victims were all perpetrators of a scamming business, and revealing the identity of the attacker would leave them liable for arrest, so they chose to give false info.

oh shoot Yes!!! Thanks 🫰🏼
Dec 13, 2023 8:39 PM
Jul 2023
jekfrumstotferm said:
Gabija222 said:

oh so that was the case. I was confused on this point that why did the victims gave false info. Now i understand. Thanks

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2023

42 by CutieAnshin »»
Aug 2, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2023

55 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 31, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2023

55 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 29, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2023

78 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 27, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2023

71 by Limun »»
Jul 25, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.