Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 26, 2023 12:49 AM
Feb 2020
S2 is confirmed to be in 2024 , no date confirmed tho , we eating well and TB arc on the way πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Nov 26, 2023 1:17 AM
Jul 2023
one piece me abhi tk latest ep.pe nai pohocha
Nov 26, 2023 1:24 AM
Jan 2022
Oshi no Ko and Solo Leveling are the ones I am most looking forward to.πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
Nov 26, 2023 1:37 AM
Dec 2020
Can anyone share the link to this news?
Nov 26, 2023 1:54 AM
Jun 2016
Eternal_Magnanim said:
Can anyone share the link to this news?

now its announced
https://animetv-jp.net/news/oshi-no-ko-season-2-teaser-trailer-unveiled/
AMAN2410Nov 26, 2023 5:49 AM
Nov 26, 2023 3:52 AM
Aug 2020
Ai21Reacts19 said:
S2 is confirmed to be in 2024 , no date confirmed tho , we eating well and TB arc on the way πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Yeah, can't wait for the Tuberculosis arc!
Nov 27, 2023 3:47 AM
Nov 2020
@Ai21Reacts19 I'm so hyped for this can't wait to see the stage play unfold in anime!
Nov 27, 2023 4:17 AM
May 2022
What does TB mean?
Nov 27, 2023 4:44 AM
May 2023
Can't wait for it!! This and Solo leveling seem like they'll be great
Dec 6, 2023 6:08 AM

Oct 2021
Reply to Dan_ALves
What does TB mean?
@Dan_ALves "TB" is the acronym for the "Tokyo Blade" arc of the Oshi no Ko manga series. This arc will get adapted into the second season of [Oshi no Ko].

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Dec 6, 2023 11:56 AM
May 2022
Reply to marquinti2
@Dan_ALves "TB" is the acronym for the "Tokyo Blade" arc of the Oshi no Ko manga series. This arc will get adapted into the second season of [Oshi no Ko].
@marquinti2 Thank you. Good arc?
Dec 8, 2023 3:25 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to Dan_ALves
@marquinti2 Thank you. Good arc?
@Dan_ALves Definitely! It's the top-tier for many people, and for myself as well! πŸ˜„

Marianne

Dec 8, 2023 5:34 PM
May 2022
Reply to marquinti2
@Dan_ALves Definitely! It's the top-tier for many people, and for myself as well! πŸ˜„
@marquinti2 Can´t wait then. If a year ago somebody told me I´d like a story about idols and reincarnation so much I would laugh really loud, but here we are.
Dec 9, 2023 12:43 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to Dan_ALves
@marquinti2 Can´t wait then. If a year ago somebody told me I´d like a story about idols and reincarnation so much I would laugh really loud, but here we are.
@Dan_ALves I know, right?! πŸ˜„πŸ‘ŒπŸ½ Well, in my case, what got me to watching Oshi no Ko in the first place is because of the promotional banners MAL puts out, as well as the YouTube reviews surrounding the first 3 episodes of the show. Anyway, I am glad I tried this show, but have the need to try and watch the other anime shows I have put on hiatus. ☺️

Marianne

Dec 10, 2023 12:11 PM
May 2022
Reply to marquinti2
@Dan_ALves I know, right?! πŸ˜„πŸ‘ŒπŸ½ Well, in my case, what got me to watching Oshi no Ko in the first place is because of the promotional banners MAL puts out, as well as the YouTube reviews surrounding the first 3 episodes of the show. Anyway, I am glad I tried this show, but have the need to try and watch the other anime shows I have put on hiatus. ☺️
@marquinti2 I had a week vacation when the show started. I kept hearing about all the hype this had, the first episode was generating such a buzz and it was the length of a movie, so I was intrigued and decided to take a peek. I´m glad I did.
Dec 10, 2023 12:41 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to Dan_ALves
@marquinti2 I had a week vacation when the show started. I kept hearing about all the hype this had, the first episode was generating such a buzz and it was the length of a movie, so I was intrigued and decided to take a peek. I´m glad I did.
@Dan_ALves I didn't even know the first episode was the length of a movie until I watched it. πŸ˜„ Anyway, when buzz happens on any anime, that's when I feel drawn as well. This Fall 2023 anime season, the buzz I am hearing about shifts to "Sousou no Frieren". But, I haven't even tried watching the anime yet. I have so many anime on hiatus. Some of them, I don't even care anymore that I just put them on "dropped" mode. That's why, I am hesitant to start a new anime / a new manga unless I am going to commit.

Marianne

Dec 11, 2023 4:47 AM
May 2022
Reply to marquinti2
@Dan_ALves I didn't even know the first episode was the length of a movie until I watched it. πŸ˜„ Anyway, when buzz happens on any anime, that's when I feel drawn as well. This Fall 2023 anime season, the buzz I am hearing about shifts to "Sousou no Frieren". But, I haven't even tried watching the anime yet. I have so many anime on hiatus. Some of them, I don't even care anymore that I just put them on "dropped" mode. That's why, I am hesitant to start a new anime / a new manga unless I am going to commit.
@marquinti2 With Frieren, I really feel you should start watching it. Everything in it is beautiful. I like it a lot, really.
Jan 15, 5:03 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to Dan_ALves
@marquinti2 With Frieren, I really feel you should start watching it. Everything in it is beautiful. I like it a lot, really.
@Dan_ALves Sousou no Frieren has been the top airing anime for 3-4 months! It beats Fullmetal Alchemist in the All Anime MAL ranking. When a show persists on the top rankings like that, it's sure drawing viewers' attention (including mine, even though I haven't watched a single episode on it yet).

I'm just overwhelmed by anime. That's why, I stopped watching 11 shows per week (I used to do this back in Fall 2021). Now, I can only watch 1 airing show per week.

I just need to breathe a little. Hopefully, I'll come around to watching more than one anime show again soon. πŸ˜€

Marianne

Jan 15, 5:13 PM

Dec 2022
Nice thought we were gonna have to wait longer.

Jan 16, 4:32 AM
May 2022
Reply to marquinti2
@Dan_ALves Sousou no Frieren has been the top airing anime for 3-4 months! It beats Fullmetal Alchemist in the All Anime MAL ranking. When a show persists on the top rankings like that, it's sure drawing viewers' attention (including mine, even though I haven't watched a single episode on it yet).

I'm just overwhelmed by anime. That's why, I stopped watching 11 shows per week (I used to do this back in Fall 2021). Now, I can only watch 1 airing show per week.

I just need to breathe a little. Hopefully, I'll come around to watching more than one anime show again soon. πŸ˜€
@marquinti2 I totally understand. I watched to many shows in the last season of 2023 and I enjoyed a lot of them, but it was too much. Even this season I´m watching too many, even if it is less than the previous season. That said, when it comes to Frieren, give it a shot when and if you have the time. There´s 17 or 18 episodes out, so If I were you I would just wait until it´s done so you can watch it all without waiting.
Yeah, I got back into anime in the Summer of 2022 and since then I have only been watching anime and I´m feeling a little burned out on it.
Jan 16, 12:05 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to Dan_ALves
@marquinti2 I totally understand. I watched to many shows in the last season of 2023 and I enjoyed a lot of them, but it was too much. Even this season I´m watching too many, even if it is less than the previous season. That said, when it comes to Frieren, give it a shot when and if you have the time. There´s 17 or 18 episodes out, so If I were you I would just wait until it´s done so you can watch it all without waiting.
Yeah, I got back into anime in the Summer of 2022 and since then I have only been watching anime and I´m feeling a little burned out on it.
@Dan_ALves Wow! That is quite an achievement! What dedication! Here in MAL, there are some users that stand out! Those kinds of MAL users revamp their MAL profile fabulously, and they meticulously list the thousands of anime they watched. If anime or manga or video games are intertwined in your daytime job, I completely understand how a person can become a top-tier MAL user. As an ordinary woman with an ordinary job, anime/manga is job a pasttime to me.

Marianne

Jan 17, 3:12 PM
May 2022
Reply to marquinti2
@Dan_ALves Wow! That is quite an achievement! What dedication! Here in MAL, there are some users that stand out! Those kinds of MAL users revamp their MAL profile fabulously, and they meticulously list the thousands of anime they watched. If anime or manga or video games are intertwined in your daytime job, I completely understand how a person can become a top-tier MAL user. As an ordinary woman with an ordinary job, anime/manga is job a pasttime to me.
@marquinti2 I´m an ordinary man with an ordinary job too. I didn´t just ate, slept and watched anime for the last year and a half, If that´s what you´re thinking. :-D
It´s just that since that Summer of 2022, all the shows I have been watching were anime.
Jan 18, 8:42 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to Dan_ALves
@marquinti2 I´m an ordinary man with an ordinary job too. I didn´t just ate, slept and watched anime for the last year and a half, If that´s what you´re thinking. :-D
It´s just that since that Summer of 2022, all the shows I have been watching were anime.
@Dan_ALves Ohhhhh... I see what you mean now. My bad. πŸ˜… You mentioned Summer 2022. My interest in anime rekindled a little bit earlier: Fall of 2019 (when Fruits Basket reboot series premiered). Those were my good 'ol days. I was craving for manga and anime around those days. So, from Fall of 2019 to Fall of 2021, my dedication to watching anime/reading manga were limitless.

In your case, I think it's amazing you're still keen and interested to continue watching as many anime shows! You have the motivation! πŸ˜€. It's good that you have the motivation cause mine has been dwindling since Fall of 2021 (hence, the drop in the anime shows I've watched starting on Winter of 2022).

I'm aware of the shows I want to watch this anime season (like Oshi no Ko: Season 2). But, right now, that's the only anime show I care about.

I could go back to the habit of watching more than one anime series per season, but lately, my heart is not just in other anime shows nor in any other manga series.

When I want to watch an anime series thoroughly (or read a manga series chapter by chapter), I need to have the mindset to be able to do so. Lately, the shows that I've been watching are just animated movies available on Netflix (animated movies by Dreamworks, Illumination, etc.) and some Barbie movies available on YouTube.

Even if there are many anime shows available on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, and other streaming platforms, I just want to return to Western media (even if it's only for a week or two).

When I dive straight into anime medium, I forgot to appreciate what the West has to offer (in terms of animated movies, I mean, as I couldn't care less about the animated TV series the West has to offer right now to its audience).

The Western animated movies are just the right length for me: they don't take too much of my time, they are consumable within an hour or two, etc.

But, when it comes to Japanese animation (I only watch Japanese animation as I don't care that much about other animated movies produced in China or other countries), I need my mind to be ready to consume lengthy series.

A 12-episode series is not that lengthy. But, still, I have to dedicate a few hours of my day or (a few hours of my two days) in order to finish a 12-episode anime series. And, if I'm intrigued by the 12-episode anime series, I also read the manga counterpart (so I can have an idea of the source material).

I hope my lust and love for anime and manga will return soon. I guess I'm still in an 80% hiatus mode (from anime and manga) given that my tendencies and desires have been rerouted to Western media in the past few days.

Marianne

Jan 19, 5:09 PM
May 2022
Reply to marquinti2
@Dan_ALves Ohhhhh... I see what you mean now. My bad. πŸ˜… You mentioned Summer 2022. My interest in anime rekindled a little bit earlier: Fall of 2019 (when Fruits Basket reboot series premiered). Those were my good 'ol days. I was craving for manga and anime around those days. So, from Fall of 2019 to Fall of 2021, my dedication to watching anime/reading manga were limitless.

In your case, I think it's amazing you're still keen and interested to continue watching as many anime shows! You have the motivation! πŸ˜€. It's good that you have the motivation cause mine has been dwindling since Fall of 2021 (hence, the drop in the anime shows I've watched starting on Winter of 2022).

I'm aware of the shows I want to watch this anime season (like Oshi no Ko: Season 2). But, right now, that's the only anime show I care about.

I could go back to the habit of watching more than one anime series per season, but lately, my heart is not just in other anime shows nor in any other manga series.

When I want to watch an anime series thoroughly (or read a manga series chapter by chapter), I need to have the mindset to be able to do so. Lately, the shows that I've been watching are just animated movies available on Netflix (animated movies by Dreamworks, Illumination, etc.) and some Barbie movies available on YouTube.

Even if there are many anime shows available on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, and other streaming platforms, I just want to return to Western media (even if it's only for a week or two).

When I dive straight into anime medium, I forgot to appreciate what the West has to offer (in terms of animated movies, I mean, as I couldn't care less about the animated TV series the West has to offer right now to its audience).

The Western animated movies are just the right length for me: they don't take too much of my time, they are consumable within an hour or two, etc.

But, when it comes to Japanese animation (I only watch Japanese animation as I don't care that much about other animated movies produced in China or other countries), I need my mind to be ready to consume lengthy series.

A 12-episode series is not that lengthy. But, still, I have to dedicate a few hours of my day or (a few hours of my two days) in order to finish a 12-episode anime series. And, if I'm intrigued by the 12-episode anime series, I also read the manga counterpart (so I can have an idea of the source material).

I hope my lust and love for anime and manga will return soon. I guess I'm still in an 80% hiatus mode (from anime and manga) given that my tendencies and desires have been rerouted to Western media in the past few days.
@marquinti2 Yeah, clearly a misunderstanding. :-D
I grew up with a lot of anime, even though I didn´t know it was anime at the time, it was just cartoons. Dragon Ball, Rurouni Kenshin, Beyblade, Doraemon, Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon...and then I fell out of the medium for about 20 years. There were still shows that were big enough for me to hear about them, like Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Attack on Titan, One Punch Man or more recently Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen.
I just really fell off the animation medium as a whole, even western shows. Then around Summer 2021, I was looking for a cyberpunk-themed show and came across Psycho Pass (which I really recommend, particularly S1) and that show stuck with me to the point that made me think that maybe I should delve deeper into this medium. A year later, Summer of 2022, I finally decided to watch this show called Attack on Titan and see at last why everybody was so hyped over it. And from that point on, every show I´ve watched is anime. So much that I really didn´t watch almost any movies that came out last year. I would end a show and start another one right away.
However, like I said in my previous comment, I´m feeling a little burned out on it. There´s still a lot of shows I want to watch, but I´m not feeling that pull to do it. Right now I´m watching Gintama (apart from the other weekly shows) and I think when I´m finished with it I might go back to western media again and start watching some shows from the last few years, because this side of the world does good stuff too.

Usually, a show with 12/13/14 episodes will take me about 3 days to watch, around 4 episodes a day. If it´s a longer one, around 20-26 episodes, it might take me the whole week. Even longer shows will take a lot longer, obviously. Gintama, for example, has around 360 episodes. I started in June/July and just now I´m arriving at episode 300. Granted that that´s not all I watched, I barely watch any episode in August, for example, but still it´s taking a long time. I´m not complaining about the show, I love it, but yeah.

I hope you get the bug again. An healthy and balanced bug, so you can consume the product and not get tired of it.
Feb 13, 6:06 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to Dan_ALves
@marquinti2 Yeah, clearly a misunderstanding. :-D
I grew up with a lot of anime, even though I didn´t know it was anime at the time, it was just cartoons. Dragon Ball, Rurouni Kenshin, Beyblade, Doraemon, Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon...and then I fell out of the medium for about 20 years. There were still shows that were big enough for me to hear about them, like Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Attack on Titan, One Punch Man or more recently Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen.
I just really fell off the animation medium as a whole, even western shows. Then around Summer 2021, I was looking for a cyberpunk-themed show and came across Psycho Pass (which I really recommend, particularly S1) and that show stuck with me to the point that made me think that maybe I should delve deeper into this medium. A year later, Summer of 2022, I finally decided to watch this show called Attack on Titan and see at last why everybody was so hyped over it. And from that point on, every show I´ve watched is anime. So much that I really didn´t watch almost any movies that came out last year. I would end a show and start another one right away.
However, like I said in my previous comment, I´m feeling a little burned out on it. There´s still a lot of shows I want to watch, but I´m not feeling that pull to do it. Right now I´m watching Gintama (apart from the other weekly shows) and I think when I´m finished with it I might go back to western media again and start watching some shows from the last few years, because this side of the world does good stuff too.

Usually, a show with 12/13/14 episodes will take me about 3 days to watch, around 4 episodes a day. If it´s a longer one, around 20-26 episodes, it might take me the whole week. Even longer shows will take a lot longer, obviously. Gintama, for example, has around 360 episodes. I started in June/July and just now I´m arriving at episode 300. Granted that that´s not all I watched, I barely watch any episode in August, for example, but still it´s taking a long time. I´m not complaining about the show, I love it, but yeah.

I hope you get the bug again. An healthy and balanced bug, so you can consume the product and not get tired of it.
@Dan_ALves Oooohh... I do hope I get the bug again (to watch anime, I mean). I love your lengthy comments. I don't open MAL frequently, but when I do, I enjoy reading your comments. I have only watched one or two episodes of Gintama (not the first two episodes of the first season) but just random ones and they do get a big laugh out of me. That was the loudest laugh I have had in a long time, and at that time, I learned that Gintama does a lot of positive thinking to its audience.

I love Attack on Titan. I couldn't stop reading the manga when I got into the middle of the series. I can't wait to jump on the anime again (as I have put this anime on hiatus for 2 whole years now from 2021-2023). I know the anime has completely finished. No more OVAs nor special episodes nor movies to wait for. I am happy to be born and alive in this generation when Attack on Titan is being written (from 2009 to 2021).

I hear Psycho Pass here and there but didn't know that it truly made a big impact on the anime community.

One thing I am happy about is that the anime community made it past the stereotypes. In my day (back in the 90s), I have been aware that the shows I am consuming are "anime", not just simply cartoons.

If you make me choose between Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon, I will have to pick Dragon Ball. I love Dragon Ball Z (I really don't care about Dragon Ball, didn't watch that comedic series). As for Sailor Moon, I have only watched bits and pieces of 2-3 episodes and that is about it. But, for Dragon Ball Z, I read 3/4 of the manga (except for the Boo saga, don't really care about that one). And, ever since I read the Dragon Ball Z VizBig editions on my early 20s, I learned to appreciate the joy and thrill that Akira Toriyama brings to the world.

I hope to be bitten by the anime / manga bug soon. I wanna catch the thrill and joy that the medium can bring to me again. 😊

Marianne

Feb 14, 5:09 PM
May 2022
Reply to marquinti2
@Dan_ALves Oooohh... I do hope I get the bug again (to watch anime, I mean). I love your lengthy comments. I don't open MAL frequently, but when I do, I enjoy reading your comments. I have only watched one or two episodes of Gintama (not the first two episodes of the first season) but just random ones and they do get a big laugh out of me. That was the loudest laugh I have had in a long time, and at that time, I learned that Gintama does a lot of positive thinking to its audience.

I love Attack on Titan. I couldn't stop reading the manga when I got into the middle of the series. I can't wait to jump on the anime again (as I have put this anime on hiatus for 2 whole years now from 2021-2023). I know the anime has completely finished. No more OVAs nor special episodes nor movies to wait for. I am happy to be born and alive in this generation when Attack on Titan is being written (from 2009 to 2021).

I hear Psycho Pass here and there but didn't know that it truly made a big impact on the anime community.

One thing I am happy about is that the anime community made it past the stereotypes. In my day (back in the 90s), I have been aware that the shows I am consuming are "anime", not just simply cartoons.

If you make me choose between Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon, I will have to pick Dragon Ball. I love Dragon Ball Z (I really don't care about Dragon Ball, didn't watch that comedic series). As for Sailor Moon, I have only watched bits and pieces of 2-3 episodes and that is about it. But, for Dragon Ball Z, I read 3/4 of the manga (except for the Boo saga, don't really care about that one). And, ever since I read the Dragon Ball Z VizBig editions on my early 20s, I learned to appreciate the joy and thrill that Akira Toriyama brings to the world.

I hope to be bitten by the anime / manga bug soon. I wanna catch the thrill and joy that the medium can bring to me again. 😊
@marquinti2 I´m glad you like my "essays". I love your answers too. I usually divide long texts and comments into sections and then answer each one individually, as you might have noticed. I think that makes it easier for the other person to read and also for me to organize my thoughts. My only concern with long texts is that english isn´t my first language, so the more I write, the bigger the chances I might screw up the comment.

Yeah, the very first two episodes can really be skipped, as they were made to celebrate the manga getting an anime adaptation. As I´m writing this, I only have the final movie left to watch and it stings me that this is it. I usually don´t trouble with ending a piece of media, but I´m really feeling sad that the moment to say goodbye to all those characters is approaching. It´s like a family now. I really understand why everyone that has watched it and finished it puts it in their top10 anime. It´s a bummer that a lot of people look at the episode number and pass on it. It´s a lot, I know, but no one makes you bing it, and an episode here and there and soon you´re in the thick of it and loving it.

Well, then you´re already know the ending to AoT, so postponing the anime isn´t killing you inside lol. If you stopped in 2021, you probably have the entirety of S4 to watch, am I right? What an amazing show, definitely worth a rewatch in a few years.

I don´t know if Psycho Pass made a big impact on the community, but for me, it was one of those that sticks with you, particularly because it shows things that aren´t that farfetched and that could happen in ourworld, especially with AI and how giving it control can get out of hand. If you ever decide to give it a go, at least S1 is a must.

Yeah, it´s much better being an anime fan now. Back in the day, the 90s and 00s, you couldn´t say you liked anime. You could get away with saying you liked some popular show like Dragon Ball or one of the Big Three, but god forgive you said you liked romance anime or something.

You read the Dragon Ball manga? YOu really like that, huh? I didn´t really care what I watched, the shows were on different channels and aired in different time slots, so I didn´t had to choose which one to watch. I used to tease my male friends that I liked Sailor Moon more because "why would i prefer to watch muscular, naked, sweaty men fighitng when I can watch cute girls in mini-skirts?" I didn´t watch them for those reasons, but it was just funny seeing their reaction.
Dragon Ball was probably the first anime to become popular in my country, Portugal, back in the 90s. University students would bail on classes to go watch the episodes, literally, that´s how famous it was. And I wish more people in the world understood portuguese, because the Portuguese dub is hilarious.

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 31

195 by testamentOfNiger »»
28 minutes ago

» [EP 11 Spoilers] Aqua's Revenge Thought-Experiments

Quadruple_Oi - Yesterday

6 by Quadruple_Oi »»
37 minutes ago

» OSHI NO KO EP 12

Kai_Ryuken - Yesterday

8 by Zarutaku »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ricky16 - Sep 18

209 by red1130 »»
9 hours ago

» The voice behind Hikaru Kamiki

Dbagas8 - Sep 18

9 by Ryudrake »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.