Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2023 1:08 PM

Aug 2019
got into this expecting a weird-ish yuri love story with a few weird fetishes but instead i got a story with 7 characters from which 4 were absolutely insane. it was interesting the whole way through but i couldnt help but feel really bad after the pictures started spreading until the very end.
and the hina and ais role reversal was really weird too, i have no clue how i felt about it as i couldnt stop thinking of how the glasses girl completely ruined ai and hinas life. hina would have been okay but technically ai ruined her.

not sure what the point of writing this spoiler block was but i just wanted to get it out of my head.

in the end i have no clue if i liked this or not. image spreading and that gal girl really make it hard to say. if it was just about ai and hina id have really liked it but at the same time, it wouldnt have been the same story. im giving it an 8 because while im unsure of my feelings the story was good
HiljainenSipuliOct 30, 2023 1:14 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2023 10:08 AM
Apr 2022
I too. Don't know how to feel at the moment. It was not fair. This is not fair. Why why. I thought it would get better but Hina started to lose it. I feel like shit right now. Then I decided to read it again now. Paying close attention this time. Oh I regret doing that. Seeing Ai cry before the incident just breaks me. I feel so low right now dude. They could've lived on and on with happy life but... not everyone is perfect. Ai is fucked up for doing all that but the glasses wearing girl is a culprit too. I can't believe she is happily living right now. But thanks our 2nd cameraman. What was it ichino? she will get the job done. Anyways uhh yeah I don't know why Hino decided to end it all so suddenly but also I will never comprehend their twisted up and disgusting mind. Oh the way they ended it ohh yeah. Fuck me. But it was DISTURBINGLY BEAUTIFUL. I don't know what to feel man. This manga is 1/10 for being so disgusting and its 10/10 with its innocent love at the same time. I am really all over the place so 9.
Dec 14, 2023 5:05 PM
May 2018
shit got me fucked up

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii Chapter 26 Discussion

ERROR-88 - Feb 24, 2022

20 by Gum555 »»
May 25, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii Chapter 17 Discussion

ERROR-88 - Jan 18, 2021

7 by e-lv »»
Jan 23, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii Chapter 3 Discussion

DarknessReality - Jun 20, 2020

1 by Koinaru »»
Nov 8, 2023 11:27 AM

Poll: » Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii Chapter 7 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 20, 2020

1 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Oct 30, 2023 11:45 AM

Poll: » Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii Chapter 5 Discussion

DarknessReality - Jun 20, 2020

1 by elgatosaika »»
Jun 15, 2023 3:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.