Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

What do you think about the opening? Is it showing cases they solve in the manga or is it just to show them being detectives?

New
Oct 16, 2023 6:18 PM
Apr 2020
Minor spoilers ahead! I read the manga, but when I watched the opening I was a little confuse. Did those cases happen in the manga? I don't remember them, I could just see a reference to what appears to be the Yadagami case (but the victim is different) and maybe the poisoned coffee case. What do you guys think?
Oct 16, 2023 6:19 PM

Oct 2023
Cringe and not cool
Oct 16, 2023 7:00 PM
Nov 2022
SallyTheValley said:
Cringe and not cool

found the burner account
Oct 17, 2023 1:09 AM
Nov 2022
Grothge said:
Minor spoilers ahead! I read the manga, but when I watched the opening I was a little confuse. Did those cases happen in the manga? I don't remember them, I could just see a reference to what appears to be the Yadagami case (but the victim is different) and maybe the poisoned coffee case. What do you guys think?

I don't think the opening referenced any specific case, it looks mostly just a "non-canon" series of them discovering murders in different settings/outfits
Oct 17, 2023 4:32 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to ReXiRa
Grothge said:

I don't think the opening referenced any specific case, it looks mostly just a "non-canon" series of them discovering murders in different settings/outfits
@ReXiRa Yes, they are probably non-canon. I'm only in doubt in the Yadagami case, the woman with the marks around the body looks just like the deaths in that case.
Oct 24, 2023 12:35 AM
Jan 2020
Probably an unpopular opinion but I think the visuals in the Ron opening is actually pretty smart and good, it doesn’t spoil what the show is about, it just gives this typical comedic, mystery vibe and showing random cases that you'll be expecting from the show, it may appear boring and dull but I think that's intentional seeing as how they don't want to spoil whole anime

It doesn't necessarily have the best visuals or like everything happening all at once (which I don't think it has to) but I'd personally take that over an opening that spoils EVERYTHING (especially since spoiler sours the whole point of a detective show)
Oct 24, 2023 3:46 AM
Apr 2020
i've read it in a comment somewhere in the youtube official opening video but it seems the opening is a direct reference to some classic detective stories (thats why there are a lot of traditional outfit). We also got those blurred side characters that I can kind of recognize. So those blurred character will probably become clear with their appearance in the anime. I mean, the onsen characters are clear in the current episode op (and people who read the manga probably know who's next).
HitamituOct 24, 2023 3:49 AM
"You want to be loved, yet you don’t want to put the work into being loved. And you’re ashamed of yourself for that.

Even if they love your work, that doesn’t mean they love you.

Why doesn’t that sit right with you? Even if you’re all filthy and muddy inside, foul to the point where everyone has to pinch their nose…You’re capable of creating things that’ll move people’s hearts. What more do you need, other than that?."

-Yuki from IDOLiSH7-

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2023

42 by CutieAnshin »»
Aug 2, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2023

55 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 31, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2023

55 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 29, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2023

78 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 27, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2023

71 by Limun »»
Jul 25, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.