Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 13, 2023 11:15 AM
Apr 2020
Season 1 will have 13 episodes. For those who read the manga, do you think the Yadagami arc will be the season finale, or the Shibuya arc? I thought it would be the Shibuya arc, but until now, they are adapting only one chapter per episode, so I don't know it they can reach the Shibuya arc.
Oct 13, 2023 12:01 PM
Apr 2021
The first two chapters were quite long I think, thus it being one episode per chapter was kind of predictable.
I think from now on it will cover 2 or more chapters per episode.

Ep 3 would be the hot spring case (ch 3, 4)
Ep 4 the hand collector case (ch 5,6)
Ep 5 the Live Broadcast case (ch 7,8)
Ep 6+7 the Observatory case (ch 9-13)
Ep 8 the poisoned Latté case (ch 14,15)
Ep 9 the Mad Chameleon case (ch 16,17)
Ep 10+11 the Yamagami case (ch 18-21)
Ep 12+13+14 the Shibuya case (ch 22-27)

Because the anime only has 13 episodes, it will either try to adapt more than 2 chapters per episode or maybe it will leave out one of the more unrelevant two-chapter cases. First option would only work with those cases that don't fit into a single episode, because splitting those two-chapter cases up would not work very well in my opinion. But I don't want them to rush a major arc and its plotline either, thus I would prefer them to leave out one of the small cases.
Oct 13, 2023 12:11 PM
Apr 2020
Reply to Schalonym
The first two chapters were quite long I think, thus it being one episode per chapter was kind of predictable.
I think from now on it will cover 2 or more chapters per episode.

Ep 3 would be the hot spring case (ch 3, 4)
Ep 4 the hand collector case (ch 5,6)
Ep 5 the Live Broadcast case (ch 7,8)
Ep 6+7 the Observatory case (ch 9-13)
Ep 8 the poisoned Latté case (ch 14,15)
Ep 9 the Mad Chameleon case (ch 16,17)
Ep 10+11 the Yamagami case (ch 18-21)
Ep 12+13+14 the Shibuya case (ch 22-27)

Because the anime only has 13 episodes, it will either try to adapt more than 2 chapters per episode or maybe it will leave out one of the more unrelevant two-chapter cases. First option would only work with those cases that don't fit into a single episode, because splitting those two-chapter cases up would not work very well in my opinion. But I don't want them to rush a major arc and its plotline either, thus I would prefer them to leave out one of the small cases.
@Schalonym Yes, I agree with you. But apparently episode 3 will adapt only chapter 3, according to the preview and episode title ("hot spring case part 1"). That's why I find it strange.
Oct 13, 2023 12:15 PM
Apr 2021
Grothge said:
@Schalonym Yes, I agree with you. But apparently episode 3 will adapt only chapter 3, according to the preview and episode title ("hot spring case part 1"). That's why I find it strange.

If that's the case, maybe they want to put the majority of the case in one episode and the solution of the case at the beginning of the next one? Otherwise I don't know, how they want to fill an entire episode with a chapter that isn't really that long...
Oct 13, 2023 12:16 PM
Apr 2020
Reply to Schalonym
Grothge said:

If that's the case, maybe they want to put the majority of the case in one episode and the solution of the case at the beginning of the next one? Otherwise I don't know, how they want to fill an entire episode with a chapter that isn't really that long...
@Schalonym Yes, it doesn't make sense. I was sure they were gonna put chapter 3 and 4 in episode 3. I guess we will have to wait and see.
Oct 13, 2023 12:49 PM
May 2022
They might have to move or cut out smaller cases if they want to end on shibuya, which I want them to. Not all cases matter to the overall plot so if they were moved to a second season out of order, it wouldn’t matter much. Hopefully they do so, because ending on Shibuya would be a great way to end the season.
Oct 13, 2023 1:20 PM
Apr 2020
Reply to Huntee1999
They might have to move or cut out smaller cases if they want to end on shibuya, which I want them to. Not all cases matter to the overall plot so if they were moved to a second season out of order, it wouldn’t matter much. Hopefully they do so, because ending on Shibuya would be a great way to end the season.
@Huntee1999 Yes, ending on Shibuya would be the best point. If they end on Yamagami, it wouldn't have the same impact. It's a great arc, but not a climax. The problem is that in this beggining, all the smaller cases introduce important characters (Dr Mofu, the reporter girl, Kawasemi). The only one that doesn't introduce anyone is the Mad Chamaleon. Maybe they will cut it out.
Oct 14, 2023 3:10 AM
Apr 2022
Reply to Grothge
@Huntee1999 Yes, ending on Shibuya would be the best point. If they end on Yamagami, it wouldn't have the same impact. It's a great arc, but not a climax. The problem is that in this beggining, all the smaller cases introduce important characters (Dr Mofu, the reporter girl, Kawasemi). The only one that doesn't introduce anyone is the Mad Chamaleon. Maybe they will cut it out.
@Grothge Mad kameleon is important to Kawasemi hsi arc. So it really should not be cut out.
Oct 14, 2023 5:24 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to Themanvel
@Grothge Mad kameleon is important to Kawasemi hsi arc. So it really should not be cut out.
@Themanvel Yes, and it is a nice arc. I don't know how they are going to put everything in this season and end on Shibuya. I can't see other point for them to finish the season.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2023

42 by CutieAnshin »»
Aug 2, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2023

55 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 31, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2023

55 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 29, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2023

78 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 27, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2023

71 by Limun »»
Jul 25, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.