Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 10, 2023 8:37 AM
Jun 2009
I see no man on the cover but I do see a maid groping her mistress.

Is this some BSDM / M&S kink play?
Jul 10, 2023 8:52 AM
Aug 2022
this is yuri harem with a dense mc and this is veryyy funny. this is a harem but i think there is only one character who got a real chance to get with the mc. there is also a lot more men than I expected (also part of the harem but you can't take them seriously)
Jul 10, 2023 3:09 PM
Aug 2020
mechian said:
I see no man on the cover but I do see a maid groping her mistress.

Is this some BSDM / M&S kink play?

I don't know what anime you have watched to think that when you see no man and a maid. No it is not BDSM stuff but it is yuri according to the official LN Translators Yen Press. The reason this does not have the correct tag on MAL is because the mods are useless and don't do any research while tagging shows. This is not the only show they have done this to. Series like Otherside Picnic for which even the author has said that it is yuri are not tagged as such on MAL. Use Anilist for more accurate tags.
Jul 10, 2023 11:23 PM

Jan 2023
I have read the 4 LN volumes available in english, and I can confirm it is indeed Yuri.
Jul 10, 2023 11:29 PM
Jun 2009
Vortrow said:
this is yuri harem with a dense mc and this is veryyy funny. this is a harem but i think there is only one character who got a real chance to get with the mc. there is also a lot more men than I expected (also part of the harem but you can't take them seriously)

It's the blue hair maid isn't it
Jul 11, 2023 10:09 PM
Mar 2022
Maybe , we will see what happen
Jul 20, 2023 6:22 PM

Oct 2014
MeguSae38 said:
I have read the 4 LN volumes available in english, and I can confirm it is indeed Yuri.
how was it? because if its good, lets recommend it to Putin. Because Yuri promotes world peace
Aug 18, 2023 3:00 AM

Jul 2015
The thing about yuri labeling is that sometimes it's being openly advertised as such and at the end girls are saying themselves "we are friends" or something like that (Wataten) and in other cases almost every girl is a raging, thirsty lesbian, but rhwre is no yuri tag (Rapture Asuka). I guess it's all up to author to decide.

Oct 8, 2023 1:25 AM

Mar 2012
Reply to Piromysl
The thing about yuri labeling is that sometimes it's being openly advertised as such and at the end girls are saying themselves "we are friends" or something like that (Wataten) and in other cases almost every girl is a raging, thirsty lesbian, but rhwre is no yuri tag (Rapture Asuka). I guess it's all up to author to decide.
@Piromysl I love/hate how it seems to be a thing in anime to where you have a raging, thirsty lesbian character and the object of her affection that is getting hit on and groped just be like "What? you're silly, stop being weird" like the gaydar is broken beyond repair. (I'm thinking of Naomi x Seiko from Corpse Party, though I do think their story is beautiful)

In this case, MC has a temper to start (being taken out of her room and all), so I can't tell if she actually acknowledges gay or not, have no idea if I should be expecting a "friendship" ending...

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Oct 8, 2023 2:55 AM
Mar 2012
It's a Yuri Harem, and both those tags should be applied here, but the mods are really useless when it comes to tags on this site. Like all you really need to do is copy paste the tags from Yen-Press, it's not that hard.
Oct 8, 2023 2:57 AM
Mar 2012
Reply to MoonSpider
@Piromysl I love/hate how it seems to be a thing in anime to where you have a raging, thirsty lesbian character and the object of her affection that is getting hit on and groped just be like "What? you're silly, stop being weird" like the gaydar is broken beyond repair. (I'm thinking of Naomi x Seiko from Corpse Party, though I do think their story is beautiful)

In this case, MC has a temper to start (being taken out of her room and all), so I can't tell if she actually acknowledges gay or not, have no idea if I should be expecting a "friendship" ending...
@MoonSpider She's a Tsundere, but also she just met her and doesn't believe her when she says she loves her for that very reason. To answer your question though, she's 100% gay.
Oct 8, 2023 3:21 AM

Mar 2012
Reply to -Knox-
@MoonSpider She's a Tsundere, but also she just met her and doesn't believe her when she says she loves her for that very reason. To answer your question though, she's 100% gay.
@-Knox- I mean, whether or not the character is gay wasn't a question (the maid, I mean - unless you're referring to MC?). My question was more about the direction of the ending rather than any specific character, though. I'm actually having a hard time following your response in regards to what I was talking about.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Oct 8, 2023 4:34 AM
Mar 2012
Reply to MoonSpider
@-Knox- I mean, whether or not the character is gay wasn't a question (the maid, I mean - unless you're referring to MC?). My question was more about the direction of the ending rather than any specific character, though. I'm actually having a hard time following your response in regards to what I was talking about.
@MoonSpider I was referring to the MC, my bad.
Oct 8, 2023 1:18 PM
Nov 2020
Yup, this is Yuri, 100%

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2023

56 by Magicmist »»
Today, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2023

58 by Magicmist »»
Jun 10, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2023

117 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jun 6, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

60 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jun 6, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2023

76 by Magicmist »»
Jun 4, 7:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.