Jun 22, 2023 1:09 PM
Jan 2009
thank you WIT for this gracious gift
Jun 22, 2023 2:25 PM
Aug 2021
Bro, we're eating so good rn
Jun 22, 2023 6:18 PM

Mar 2020
I mean, the side story anime-original show coming out this season is absolutely terrible, I hope the movie gets back to something actually interesting.
Jun 22, 2023 7:30 PM

Sep 2020
The side stories were nice but it's time to get into some new content! Gotta start learning to bite my lip but I just can't see how the last entry was such a huge downgrade from the first season. That's an extreme take I feel.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Jun 24, 2023 5:11 PM
Sep 2016
Squilon said:
I mean, the side story anime-original show coming out this season is absolutely terrible, I hope the movie gets back to something actually interesting.

Was there any episode worth watching in the spin off ?
Jun 24, 2023 5:30 PM

Mar 2020
Walker1121 said:
Squilon said:

Dunno, I watched the first one and dropped it immediately.
Jun 24, 2023 6:47 PM
Jan 2009
Walker1121 said:
Squilon said:

if you liked the characters of the first show, they're all probably worth watching
idk why people are obsessed with "plot progression" when the back half of Ranking of Kings was for the most part weaker than the first. we all watched the show because we liked the characters and style more than anything else.
Jun 24, 2023 7:10 PM

May 2018
Squilon said:
Terrible! D: Why do you think such a thing!
โš  This user has received numerous reports of abuse and harassment. Please report any guideline violations to MAL staff.
Jun 24, 2023 7:25 PM
Jan 2009
Emerardo said:
Squilon said:
his fave list is all waifujunk and attack on titan (lmao) so i'd disregard
Jun 25, 2023 12:26 PM

Mar 2020
Emerardo said:
Squilon said:
For context, I only saw one episode, but this was what I thought. It did nothing to advance any plot, to develop characters, or show us anything interesting. It felt like an episode of a show for young children, simple and saccharine with a moral at the end. And, worst of all, it was boring as sin. If you had a different experience with it, by all means let me know, maybe I was wrong and only the first episode was bad.
Jun 25, 2023 1:29 PM

May 2018
Squilon said:
Emerardo said:
For context, I only saw one episode, but this was what I thought. It did nothing to advance any plot, to develop characters, or show us anything interesting. It felt like an episode of a show for young children, simple and saccharine with a moral at the end. And, worst of all, it was boring as sin. If you had a different experience with it, by all means let me know, maybe I was wrong and only the first episode was bad.

Oh I understand. Given that there are 2 new stories per episode and 11 episodes total, I do think there are some that miss or aren't very interesting. Most I think were pretty good and did develop some of the side characters like Bosse or Bebin. Some of them even had some plot importance like the finale but I won't spoil that o.o
โš  This user has received numerous reports of abuse and harassment. Please report any guideline violations to MAL staff.
Jun 26, 2023 8:28 AM
Sep 2018
Squilon said:
Emerardo said:
The final episode of the filler season adapts what happens in the manga after the events of the first season.
Jul 5, 2023 9:29 PM

Apr 2021
Walker1121 said:
Squilon said:

The last episode did seem like a preview to the next season / movie so it may be worth watching. Otherwise, I highly recommend watching the fourth episode - it focuses heavily on the three brothers’ backstory and how ลŒken descended into madness. The rest of the series is cute and still a good watch, but aside from these two episodes, the rest is mostly fluff and minor backstories.
Aug 12, 2023 6:58 AM
May 2023
Mando727 said:
Bro, we're eating so good rn
yeah bro the side-story's and a movie
Aug 27, 2023 2:47 PM
May 2023
Squilon said:
I mean, the side story anime-original show coming out this season is absolutely terrible, I hope the movie gets back to something actually interesting
yo, i liked the side stories more than the original show xD

More topics from this board

» canon or sidestory

Kimo45 - Jun 22, 2023

14 by Husbandu »»
Feb 15, 2:56 AM

» Continuation?

Burdplane - Jun 22, 2023

9 by Drakogy »»
Jul 4, 2023 9:02 PM

» Synopsis

DavidM_27 - Jun 22, 2023

0 by DavidM_27 »»
Jun 22, 2023 1:06 PM

» Hype

KitsuFrost - Jun 22, 2023

0 by KitsuFrost »»
Jun 22, 2023 12:49 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.