Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2023 5:02 PM

Aug 2021
so yeah ughh i finished the thing, had funsies, but at the end there i thought
isn't yeonhwa just too evil? like to the point that i cant believe somebody can just be this evil lol. there was a moment she had with ayeon, she thought that she sort of felt something for the first time ever that kind of stopped her form indulging into the abuse that she enjoys so much, its like she knows that she causes suffering, she just lack self control, and with ayeon she had just a tiny little moral dilemma about it, that she decided not to hurt her (yet?)
i mean she did say "now its not the time" or something, which was sus af, oh so there will be a time when u begin to abuse ayeon? i think somebody wanting to leave her is the moment a monster switch turns on, but at the same time i was kind of hoping that somebody would get through to her? oh thats so naive, im like THE prime target lmao
and yeah is she just innately like that? this shits inborn? because i like to believe that its trauma that causes serious mental ilnesses that turn people into sadistic somethingpaths; like i dont think being lonely as a child would cause this much damage u know
oh well hope there will be more in the sequel, whether theres a reason for the fact that shes so evil or she just is innately onthologically evil at her core just because
May 24, 6:53 PM
Jan 2017
It's not for everyone, but interesting characters and is captivating as a thriller, hard recommend it.
Angel Raymond Lopez
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.