Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 22, 2023 8:17 PM

Apr 2018
Question's in the title. I saw the K-Drama adaptation, and liked it. For those who've read this, would you recommend it?
May 22, 2023 10:19 PM
Oct 2021
I don't know anything about the drama but i have heard the story is a little different. Would definitely recommend reading it if you are into apocalypse and survival stories
May 24, 2023 1:25 AM
Nov 2019
Might want to read Webtoon as separate work 'cause all the plot changes. This also applies to some characters.

Didn't finish the show, but liked to read the webtoon. It is kind of basic zombie surviving webtoon with school kids. There should be interesting choices that they left out on the show (or I think so, but not sure). If remembering correctly readers also have time to make emotional connection to characters before they die (I feel like in the show they died and even if they wanted us to feel sorry, I didn't feel anything towards character)

But shortly, if interested you should give the webtoon a chance c: but don't expect it follow the show
May 24, 2023 5:26 AM

Sep 2018
I didn’t watch the show and only read the webtoon original, and I can say that it’s by far one of the most interesting apocalypse webtoon/manga/manhwa anything i’ve read. Not boring in any aspects and honestly, smooth pacing. It is an older work so the style and art can be a little outdated tho. I always go back to it every now and then to read it again
Jun 24, 2023 10:51 PM
Jul 2019
yes i recommend it is relly interessing, the webtoon is diffrent but the vibe and the way how sotry goes is the same. 
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.