Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2023 1:20 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014

----
Feb 14, 2023 2:11 PM

Jun 2021

I was gonna share the video after I submitted the MV to the DB but didn't since it was still pending at that time. You beat me to it! Haha.

I'll just add this then:
Source: Van Official YouTube Channel
Feb 14, 2023 3:41 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
IridescentJaune said:

I was gonna share the video after I submitted the MV to the DB but didn't since it was still pending at that time. You beat me to it! Haha.

I'll just add this then:

Heh, sorry about that. If you navigate to https://sean.fish/mal_unapproved/ and find your entry (adding to the newest ID if it hasn't show up yet), you should always be able to locate it and create the thread. I always create threads for mine before it's been approved.
Feb 14, 2023 3:45 PM

Jun 2021
Kwanthemaster said:
IridescentJaune said:

I'll just add this then:

Heh, sorry about that. If you navigate to https://sean.fish/mal_unapproved/ and find your entry (adding to the newest ID if it hasn't show up yet), you should always be able to locate it and create the thread. I always create threads for mine before it's been approved.

It's really fine. 😅 I also used that but I just didn't bother to post after I submitted. 😄 I checked DBSentinel yesterday but it was still pending. And I also didn't check my notifs earlier when it got approved...
May 24, 1:00 PM
Mar 2019
Nice video, okay song.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.